Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm listening to Limp Biskit

not really appropriate for the occasion but who cares

I did it all for the nookie..........

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol, hammer! no! lol!

i am contemplating taking mine down. all the boxes are going to my parents for storage, tho, cause i won't be in this apartment next christmas, so i may as well put them up til i need them to free up storage space in my apartment.

my work area is cluttered and i could use the space in my storage room to put some of the crap in!

so i think i will wait until tomorrow to do it. it'll be a major undertaking.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well...decorations are about 80 % down!
now I'm going to clean out my closet

I'm in a cleaning mood!

Listening to The Baby's now
(Anthorolgy)

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Dec 27 2003, 02:07 PM)I'm in a cleaning mood!
Need my address?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Not taking the tree down until the sunday after the 1st. Decorations and the rest will probably come down that week.

By tradition, you're suppose to leave everything up until the epiphany, 10 days after christmas, as that is when the wise men arrived at the manager.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(PyrateJim @ Dec 27 2003, 02:18 PM)Not taking the tree down until the sunday after the 1st. Decorations and the rest will probably come down that week.

By tradition, you're suppose to leave everything up until the epiphany, 10 days after christmas, as that is when the wise men arrived at the manager.

I've taken mine down this time every year since I can remember.........

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 27 2003, 01:04 PM)Does never putting them up count?
GRINCH!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Dec 27 2003, 12:58 PM)ME!!

Mine are coming down as we speak!

I ALWAYS take them down a few days after Christmas

I'm home alone.....blasting music.......decorations everywhere

NO WAY! All them decorations on the house, and IN the house . . . then there's that damn 13' TREE!

Besides, I'd prefer the holidays last until SPRING myself!!

I have to admit, I AM done w/the Xmas MUSIC!

Right now we're setting up for tonight's party listening to NORA JONES' latest.

AAAAaaaahhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Totally want to take $hit down, hopefully soon. I want to start painting and getting things back to normal. Don't have the energy now, saving it for partying and then I'm sure I'll be dead!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have taken everything down and have given the apartment a good cleaning. moved furniture around, hung up posters & pictures that have needed framing, hung up my award
in my work area. cleaned out the storage area, boxed up the christmas stuff to take to the parents tomorrow.... feels like a new place and a new start.

whew! glad it's over.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Mine will be comming down tomorrow, taking advantage of this little warm up to remove my outiside ones and then work my way in. It's a good thing that I don't have to work all week.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
took our down saturday morning... tom was gone snowmobiling and i had nothing to do... so why not get a jump start on it.... Usually do not take them down until the 1st- but have to say, i like the house back to normal.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 27 2003, 02:27 PM)yep! me and afiremen. BAH-HUMBUG!
hey me too ! LOL !
i haven't put any up since 1999

·
Registered
485 Posts
In door comes down right after New Years, and if we have a somewhat warm day after that, then I take down the outside lights right away, otherwise I take down the lawn decorations but leave the hard stuff until the big thaw!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 29 2003, 08:46 AM)but have to say, i like the house back to normal.
me too!!
it seems like i have a heck of a lot more room! hooray!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts