Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to make some cool Christmas invitations for my party and I don't have a clue how to. Can anyone offer some suggestions.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Amy I know Moneyshot (Beth) is good at making invites graphically. She's always looking for a chance to practice her stuff, you should PM her. We were just talking about this recently!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Nov 20 2003, 08:56 AM)Amy I know Moneyshot (Beth) is good at making invites graphically. She's always looking for a chance to practice her stuff, you should PM her. We were just talking about this recently!

Thanks Jewels,
I will

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
do you want to mail your invites or email them.. if you email them try evite.com- moneyshot has used this site... and it is pretty cool!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I put santa hats on you guys and hang mistletoe over your butts in this picture or something

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Nov 20 2003, 09:04 AM)do you want to mail your invites or email them.. if you email them try evite.com- moneyshot has used this site... and it is pretty cool!!
I am going to send them out, I have alot of people to invite and I don't know half the email addresses, but thanks

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Calling Moneyshot...where are you? Amy needs your help!

Really, Amy, MS rocks at this stuff!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I will help, what type of invite are you looking for? Like theme wise?

My favorite is usually the size of 1/2 sheet of card stock, fits perfectly into card envelopes you can buy at a office supply place.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What, nobody likes my idea?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
actually, snowbi, i do! lol!! that would be great! 'get YOUR a$$ to our chirstmas soiree!'

amy, do you have the help you need?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Nov 20 2003, 10:40 AM)I will help, what type of invite are you looking for? Like theme wise?

My favorite is usually the size of 1/2 sheet of card stock, fits perfectly into card envelopes you can buy at a office supply place.
Yes 1/2 card sheet. Somthing I can mail out
That would be great. I would like them mailed around Thanksgiving.
Any help would be awsome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts