Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got it... tonight!!!

Bought a wreath for the door and have 100.3 blaring right now and dancing (literally) around the house to Christmas music...!!!

Joy to all!!

**boy am I freaking corny sometimes**

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
NO, still waiting. <_<

Good for you though.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Pauline, I have been listening to 100.3 for a week or so. I am much cornier, Goose got in my car to pull it up and said what the [email protected]@k are you listening to? I cant wait to go buy our tree and put it up Sunday!!! I will start decorating the outside this weekend too. Plus we are starting to get ready for our X-mas party and buying festive things! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I just fell into the spirit over the weekend while watching all the old time classic kids shows....

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Heck Yes!

I have been listening to 100.3 since two weeks before Thanksgiving. I also got all of my shopping done this year before Thanksgiving and put all of my decorations up the day after Thanksgiving.

I am about to go make out my Christmas cards!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 4 2003, 07:37 PM)**boy am I freaking corny sometimes**
That's putting it lightly. <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yup yup!
had tree up. lights up. cards in the mail today.
presents wrapped. 100.3 on occassionally...
wahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 4 2003, 07:37 PM)and dancing (literally) around the house to Christmas music...!!!

Joy to all!!

**boy am I freaking corny sometimes**

Too cute.

Spirit comes and goes.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
NO, DON"T HAVE IT, AND WON"T GET IT, THIS YEAR! Not doing any shopping, just like Thanksgiving, gonna sit home and do nothing!

The most I will have is below!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Can't wait P, this is going to be one of the better years!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Dec 4 2003, 08:31 PM)NO, DON"T HAVE IT, AND WON"T GET IT, THIS YEAR! Not doing any shopping, just like Thanksgiving, gonna sit home and do nothing!

The most I will have is below!

Why so down Mike?
Do you not have family?
We will celebrate Christmas at my party!
Cheer up, Merry Christmas

·
Registered
699 Posts
Yup, it kicked in this week. Aiden loves all the lights in the house. He wants them on the minute hes outta bed. Done a little shopping but I have a long way to go.

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Lights are finished outside. Put tree up tonight.
Will finish decorating it and the house this weekend.
Xmas is here guys!!!

XO

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just got bit big time. Bought a 2nd fake tree and then drove the kids around the neighborhood looking at lights. Feeling like a real jerk for not having the Tree and lights up yet. Got to shoot Fri and Sat. Sun I may be busy to. Monday it is mandatory.

Merry Christmas everyone.

·
Registered
456 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Dec 4 2003, 09:11 PM)Just got bit big time. Bought a 2nd fake tree and then drove the kids around the neighborhood looking at lights. Feeling like a real jerk for not having the Tree and lights up yet. Got to shoot Fri and Sat. Sun I may be busy to. Monday it is mandatory.

OOOPS CBJ here.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Dec 4 2003, 09:11 PM)Just got bit big time. Bought a 2nd fake tree and then drove the kids around the neighborhood looking at lights. Feeling like a real jerk for not having the Tree and lights up yet. Got to shoot Fri and Sat. Sun I may be busy to. Monday it is mandatory.

My mom used to take us around town to look at all the christmas lights expecially on lakeshore, I have great memories of that . Its reallly nice to hear that you do that with your kids

1 - 20 of 54 Posts