Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 8 2003, 10:51 AM)Oh I have it, just wanting it to snow so it feels more like Christmas!
My thoughts exactly!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
It usually hits me Christmas eve.

Or it will probably hit when we go see the Rockettes show this Saturday.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Yesterday we went to cut our tre down at Blakes. We had our picture taken with Santa and I watched my grand-daughter be as sweet as she was. I think it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Even though I haven't seen any snow yet... Oh Yeah, yesterday we also put the tree up and decorated it... Ho Ho Ho... Merry Christmas everyone..

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Too stressed to feel D-------K!!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 8 2003, 01:34 PM)Too stressed to feel D-------K!!
Traveler, what in the world would possible have you so stressed out as not to feel what you said? It can't be
that bad....

Hazy, you said earlies in another thread that this has been
the best year in your life in a long time. Why the Bah Humbug?

And Boat Chic, all ladies love to shop and enjoy the Holidays. What gives with not having the Spirits???

Just wondering???? Maybe if I said Merry Christmas to
each of you????

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 8 2003, 03:14 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 8 2003, 01:34 PM) Too stressed to feel D-------K!!
Traveler, what in the world would possible have you so stressed out as not to feel what you said? It can't be
that bad....

And Boat Chic, all ladies love to shop and enjoy the Holidays. What gives with not having the Spirits???

each of you????
Working with some very active backstabbers who are just full of it. (Not the Xmas spirit)

No biggie, just gotta get through the shopping season and everything.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 8 2003, 03:26 PM)I hate people like.... Hang in there my friend...
They'll get theirs in due time one way or the other...
Keep smiling keep shining, keep the chin up.

Buck up little camper we'll beat that slope together.

Turn that frown upside down.

Stick your head up your a$$ and fight for air.

Tough times dont last tough people do.

Hang in there.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
still waiting myself.............. <_<

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 8 2003, 03:14 PM)And Boat Chic, all ladies love to shop and enjoy the Holidays. What gives with not having the Spirits???

each of you????
Perfect Fit - thanks for the concen

Not into shopping much, I know that sounds funny coming from a girl and all. Only one more payday til Christmas

Happy Holidays to all LSCN people!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
When I was in the gas station today, the lady behind the counter said, "I am so sick of this Christmas music." I replied, "Wow, I was just thinking that I AM NOT READY for this Christmas music."
...first Christmas without my mom, who always made every year very special. I usually love Christmas (got it from her.)

I am usually finished my shopping by now - haven't even started it this year.

We put up the tree yesterday but all I could think about was my hungover cla from my birthday party...

....Waiting for the Joys of this Season to kick-in for me ...

until then.....

BAH HUMBUG!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'm still battleing......This has always been my favorite holiday....after last year I am having a really hard time
Everything I get out reminds me of all the bad things that happened last Dec................Last year was the first time I put up a artificial tree......I picked out a white sparkly one....real purdy and all.........I went to put up my lights over the weekend and realized they are all green strands (for a real tree)....shopped around at a few stores and got tired of not being able to find white. Came home and put up the green...Now trying to hide them with tons of ornaments....gggrrrr....

I work well under stress, so I'll have everything done by the 24th.

I want my spirit back~Helps looking in the X-Mas picture thread
So keep posting for me.

I'm listening to the 100.3 holiday songs and watching all the X-Mas specials though

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
BAAA-HUMBUG!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 8 2003, 03:23 PM)QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 8 2003, 03:14 PM) QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 8 2003, 01:34 PM) Too stressed to feel D-------K!!
that bad....

each of you????
Working with some very active backstabbers who are just full of it. (Not the Xmas spirit)

No biggie, just gotta get through the shopping season and everything.
I didn't know we worked at the same company!!!!

I am in a ba humbug mood myself today....

·
Registered
336 Posts
Oh, I don't feel like Christmas at all. Actually I'm a little scroog this year. I decided not to put up the Christmas tree, no one's coming to my house and Brommel just pees on the tree. I'll probably put up some decorations right before the holiday. We'll see.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Someone had a thread for family pics and I couldn't find it.. So, here's who makes my Christmas.. First me and the Mrs out getting our tree on Sunday. I hope that I don't scare all of you.....? lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts