Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey... i was wondering if anyone here knows a cigar guy who would be interested in setting up shop in the playboy tent jack's will be having during venetian fest?

thanks in advance,
ck

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a good friend who owns a chop in Columbus, OH. Whens the date? I'll get in touch with him over the weekend. Should he contact you or Jack's?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol... hey,maybe the mansion DOES have it's own pizza guy! you make me smile, max!

hazy, will do. promofund$, have him contact me at [email protected] .

thanks !

·
Registered
128 Posts
Oh man....what was that dudes name? Lived in the big white house...................damn......................Bill? Yeah that's Bill.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(Freetime @ Apr 23 2004, 01:38 PM)Oh man....what was that dudes name? Lived in the big white house...................damn......................Bill? Yeah that's Bill.

beat me too it.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ding ding ding! comediens galore today!!!

cracking me the heck up here!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Why don't you contact that Bill from the Apprentice who won - seriously, he owns a Cigar Co. out of Chicago - well, you won't get in touch w/him probrably, but I think it'd be cool to get some of his ceeeeeegars

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
If you've ever noticed Big Tree is a big cigar smoking afficiando.....I know he knows people in the area, will mention it to him!

·
Registered
165 Posts
ck - there is Hill & Hill on Mack in GP Woods (313) 882-9452. That's the only local shop I know of. JR Cigar on Northwestern in Southfield is the biggest in the area. Humidor One in Southfield is also good. Smoky's is all over, Royal Oak, Auburn Hills, Bloomfield Hills - they would be good also.

BigTree

1 - 12 of 12 Posts