Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey! i had SUCH a BLAST at el charro's last night! what a cool little group we had!

damn yankee and top gun, GREAT to meet you in person! capn rob, rerun, shandog, mini....who am i missing? thank god the mariachis started up when they did cause that lady's laugh was TOOOOO much! ugh!

how much tequila DID we drink? we had quite the stack of shot glasses! whoa! i drove by el charros this morning and the cover that was over the mariachi band was blown over and on top of one of those umbrellas! whoa! was that kid drinking tequila, too?

my parents were so excited to have me spend the night! i ended up watching movies with my mom til midnight, and during that time she plied me with food and i drank her out of all the orange pop she had! lol! i LOVE going home! now i am back in reality. boo.

can we do it again soon? lol! WAIT! tonight at steve's bar!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 6 2003, 01:55 PM)that lady's laugh was TOOOOO much! ugh!
Jeeeez! She made my eyeballs vibrate every time she laughed!

It was a good time though, and I'm looking forward to the next one. Hopefully the 3rd anniversary bash at Tin Fish.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
My wife and I drove by there about 5:30 and thought about stopping in. She said " But, I've never met any of them." I said that's okay. I haven't met most of them either." We ended up grocery shopping for a few hours and decided to go home. weren't sure if anyone would still be there anyway.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I had a great time too!! Sorry I had to leave so early, it sounds like I missed meeting some people. How long did you guys stay?

I wonder who was the lucky guy at that table that got to take Miss Laughalot home?!? We're all very lucky that she didn't get up and start singing with that polish mariachi band!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah! they WERE doing polkas weren't they!LOL!

glad it wasn't us. she was BAD!

top gun, hope you're daughter's feeling better!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Yes it was fun.....too much tequila though (but I didnt get mean!) Must have been the good company.

Nice to meet you Top Gun and Damn Yankee.....

Always nice to see you Rerun, Rob, CK and of course The Shandog!

Thanx for letting us chill at your pad for the afterglow, rerun....

Mini

PS Pics posted soon....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh god i forgot about the camera! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh!

my parents were SO entertained by my buzzing retardation at their house. they wanted me to make them some red headed sluts, but they were out of jager. they settled for seven & 7's. i stuck with the orange pop. i didn't need ANY more drinkies! lol! they said that lscn sounded 'like a nice group of people.' heh heh

i stayed buzzed til about...oh, i think 11:30.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LMAO!! yeah, that was a FANTASTIC time!

hee hee...just laughing and rememberin...lol! thanks all!
that was just too cool!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Good times....... Rerun, thanks for the invite back to your pad.....

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
KOOL pics mini !! Rerun is such a ham!! At least he doesn't have a dress on!!

By the looks ofall the remnants on the table, you guys kept at for quite some time after I left...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
those shot glasses aren't all mine !lol! hee hee!

yeah, it we stayed til we got rained on, then i took off while i could still function. i had a mile to the p's house. that rain was harsh! ick!

but what fun! waterlogged, your little one is soooo adorable!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 6 2003, 11:31 AM)but what fun! waterlogged, your little one is soooo adorable!

Thanks! (I hope your talking about my daughter) hehe

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 6 2003, 10:31 AM)those shot glasses aren't all mine !lol! hee hee!

yeah, it we stayed til we got rained on, then i took off while i could still function. i had a mile to the p's house. that rain was harsh! ick!

but what fun! waterlogged, your little one is soooo adorable!

Ok, ck, I believe you. I am sure Mini had one.

Those pictures are funny!!

Rerun, not camera shy are ya!

That's okay, neither am I!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts