Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a topic around for a while, just seen it in another thread, thought it would be a good discussion.

Anybody have an opinion on this?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
my son ...yes. my daughter????
She had better not have anything to circumcize.

ewwwwwwwww I just read about the female one...yuck but they only do it to females with abnormalities or climax problems as adults. It's not a normally practiced procedure. Some articles referred to it as mutilation.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Dawnie Dawn is bored!!!!!

On girls, the circumsize the clitoris (they cut it off, like they cut off the skin on a boys _ _ _ _ _).

No to both is my answer, no unnecessary surgeries for my kids. Later, if there is an issue of dislike, we will look into it.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Ya, I don't think you would want to do that to your daughter.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MS mentioned some women are being circumcised...not sure how...not sure if I want to know.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Mar 5 2004, 12:05 PM)Ya, I don't think you would want to do that to your daughter.

or son???
Whats the difference? You are cutting off a piece of their body....not for medical reasons...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 5 2004, 12:07 PM)MS mentioned some women are being circumcised...not sure how...not sure if I want to know.
Knife, cut clitoris (outer area so to speak) off. Done..

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 5 2004, 12:07 PM)QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Mar 5 2004, 12:05 PM) Ya, I don't think you would want to do that to your daughter.

or son???
Whats the difference? You are cutting off a piece of their body....not for medical reasons...
Hey, I'm glad my parents had it done to me. I have a nice cut.

I had laser eye surgury, that wasn't medicaly necessary.

But now I can see alot better.

Fine if you don't want to do it to your kids, but how many times do you need to say it????

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have read more and more about circumcision, it is unnecessary.

Uncut or cut, a penis is a penis, right girls? Or no?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 5 2004, 01:04 PM)Dawnie Dawn is bored!!!!!

On girls, the circumsize the clitoris (they cut it off, like they cut off the skin on a boys _ _ _ _ _).

No to both is my answer, no unnecessary surgeries for my kids. Later, if there is an issue of dislike, we will look into it.
Noooo....I am never bored...just felt like putting this topic out there because I new you would respond!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Mar 5 2004, 12:12 PM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 5 2004, 12:07 PM) QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Mar 5 2004, 12:05 PM) Ya, I don't think you would want to do that to your daughter.

or son???

Fine if you don't want to do it to your kids, but how many times do you need to say it????
You are making me laugh!!! Do you have pictures of your cut around the house??? Nice expensive frame?
Eye surgery is for adults!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 5 2004, 12:19 PM)QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Mar 5 2004, 12:12 PM) QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 5 2004, 12:07 PM) QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Mar 5 2004, 12:05 PM) Ya, I don't think you would want to do that to your daughter.

or son???

You are making me laugh!!! Do you have pictures of your cut around the house??? Nice expensive frame?
Eye surgery is for adults!

Now your making me laugh.

I need to buy some frames.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I had it done to my son when he was born and if I had another boy he would also be cut. There are debates about this situation but it is no big deal to the infant. No way would I want that done as an adult. The vasectomy was enough for me

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Mar 5 2004, 12:25 PM)I had it done to my son when he was born and if I had another boy he would also be cut. There are debates about this situation but it is no big deal to the infant. No way would I want that done as an adult. The vasectomy was enough for me

Just an FYI - There is no proof that it doesn't effect a baby, actually new studies are showing that it does...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 5 2004, 01:13 PM)a penis is a penis, right girls? Or no?
uncut????....ew.....
no way is it the same

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
OK girls which do you prefer

CUT or UNCUT

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Mar 5 2004, 01:38 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 5 2004, 01:13 PM) a penis is a penis, right girls? Or no?
uncut????....ew.....
no way is it the same
Reallllyyyyy??????? Inquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 5 2004, 12:31 PM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Mar 5 2004, 12:25 PM) I had it done to my son when he was born and if I had another boy he would also be cut. There are debates about this situation but it is no big deal to the infant. No way would I want that done as an adult. The vasectomy was enough for me

Just an FYI - There is no proof that it doesn't effect a baby, actually new studies are showing that it does...
yeah I think it gave me this unconsious, unnatural fear of having sharp things near me one-eyed willy.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts