Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

CK is MISSING

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Boater2be 
#1 ·
She petered out at Taxmans, then dropped off the planet all together!!!

Anybody have any info? I'm a little worried about our girl...

See less See more
#5 ·
hi! i'm here...i just needed to stop, regroup, and breathe. my week was crazier than usual, and there was a lot that was going on 'behind my scenes,' too. plain and simple: i lost my mojo--you know, that thing that makes you you?

my smiles and laughter were forced and i don't like to be fake like anna nicole's boobies, ya know?

so friday afternoon, i just plain old took off and went to our property in clare. no phone. no anything. just me and danimal around our campfire talking about everything we needed to talk about. by saturday evening i felt almost back to normal. i went to a girlfriend's block party (ran into advantage rob...lol!) and my oldest, closest friends were there and then...THEN i felt back to CK!

then i got a cold. i look like a baboon's butt; my nose is so red!

so although i have a massive sinus headache, runny nose and watery eyes, i'm happier than i've been in a week and a half. happy...that is the PERFECT word.

thanks to ya'll, especially pauligan, mananaII, mini & shandoggie... & mrs sunbum for checking on me!
i can't tell if my eyes are watering now from the sinuses or from how touched i am!

everyone needs to take a break and regroup. if i didn't, i would be a molten gloop of cream cheese sitting one week in the sun.

eu.

#9 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 11 2003, 11:44 AM)i went to a girlfriend's block party (ran into advantage rob...lol!) and my oldest, closest friends were there and then...THEN i felt back to CK!

I heard I left before all the excitement happened....

Oh well Taco Bell was calling my name, and I was out of bottled water! Nothing like Meximelts and mountian dew after acouple of hard days on the water filled with partying and sun. Hope you feel better rudolph! LOL!!!

#14 ·
snowbi!! that is too funny! lol!!!!!

#16 ·
well, i've been battleing this stupid cold since early sunday and the sudafed isn't working anymore...i hope the barley & hops and wings with monday night football will cure it!

if that don't get my mojo flowing, i don't know what will! loL!!! wahoooooooooo!!!

i mean it...you guys just wait til you think you lost YOUR mojo (almost typed mofo-LOL!) ! hee hee!! instead of jungle juice, we'll have a party with MOJO JUICE!
hee hee!

#17 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 11 2003, 01:26 PM)So does this mean we don't have to send these out now?
Glad we found you. I like the missing picture!!!
If it happens again who knows where your face may pop up!!!

#18 ·
with all you fine peeps looking out for me, i know there'll be milk cartons everywhere!

#19 ·
CK I didn't get that close to you last Thursday. I hope its not my cold you caught.

A bunch of pees at work have this damn thing. It's the middle of summer for crying out load. No time for this!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.