Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CK, your the best. I really enjoyed the time that I was there last night. Sorry I had to leave so early. I returned later to say thanks and you were already gone. I just wanted to post that you are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
and that you did a great job and congratulations.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jun 26 2003, 07:10 AM)CK, your the best. I really enjoyed the time that I was there last night. Sorry I had to leave so early. I returned later to say thanks and you were already gone. I just wanted to post that you are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
and that you did a great job and congratulations.
Ditto! You ROCK!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Ck, you really know how to throw a party! We had a great time. Thank you so much.
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. We wish you many , many, years of continued success.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
True, true....

CK sorry for not calling you back, but we never left Jack's until about 2:30am. Then we went to BTenn's boat and hung out till 4.....I am one tired puppy today AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! LOL

Thank you for a wonderful time.....

Rerun, your valet stunt was a classic.....those two kids thought their days were numbered when I Punk'd em....lol

Mini

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 26 2003, 09:41 AM)Rerun, your valet stunt was a classic.....those two kids thought their days were numbered when I Punk'd em....lol
What happened??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol!! mini & shandog, that was so funny! i was listening to ya'll ordering drinks...LOL!!!

i am soooooooooooooo glad everyone had fun!! my bro was like, 'damn, sis!' lol! some other peeps i knew that were there for the party were too intimidated to go into the VIP area! lol!

you guys are the best!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 26 2003, 09:45 AM)some other peeps i knew that were there for the party were too intimidated to go into the VIP area! lol!
I have that effect on people.

·
Registered
476 Posts
CK, Congrats again. I had a great time the party, and it was a great party. Sorry I had to leave so early. I would have liked to stay, but I had plans to be at the Fireworks. Thanks again

it's great to be a LSCN member where else could you have this much fun

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
CK - just listened to the mix CD from the freebie bag; LOVE the hidden track on there! Had me and the guy that sits behind me laughing out loud.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Jun 26 2003, 10:06 AM)CK - just listened to the mix CD from the freebie bag; LOVE the hidden track on there! Had me and the guy that sits behind me laughing out loud.

I didn't get one.

What's on it?

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
"I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Jun 26 2003, 10:26 AM)"I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

I meant what's on the whole CD?

I NEED a copy.

G

·
Christine, sincerely......

You are an awesome promotions coordinator! All were extremely impressed with how you put on a great party. Jack's is the place I go to over any place out there. And you have a lot to do with it.

The food was great. The valet folks handle the boats really well. The drinks are not watered down. The pool was refreshing. And, CK looked Maavaalus!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
1. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
2. AC/DC & Friends - Shook Me Mega Mix
3. Journey - Any Way You Want It
4. SRV - If the House is Rockin'
5. Sammy Hagar - Mas Tequila
6. Rolling Stones - ****** Tonk Woman
7. KC & the Sunshine Band - Boogie Shoes
8. Kid Rock - Forever
9. Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
10. Motley Crue - Same Old Situation

bonus - SNL - Cowbell

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Jun 26 2003, 11:28 AM)1. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
2. AC/DC & Friends - Shook Me Mega Mix
3. Journey - Any Way You Want It
4. SRV - If the House is Rockin'
5. Sammy Hagar - Mas Tequila
6. Rolling Stones - ****** Tonk Woman
7. KC & the Sunshine Band - Boogie Shoes
8. Kid Rock - Forever
9. Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
10. Motley Crue - Same Old Situation

bonus - SNL - Cowbell
I NEED this CD!!

LIFE got in the way of a good party . . . AGAIN! <_< Oh well!
Glad to hear it turned out so well! Congrat's again, CK!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Thank you very much CK that was a rocking party! Everyone had a total blast. After most of the crew left we tore the inside dance floor up! I was even singing with the band....although I can't remember what song it was I was singing....anyone remember? I decided I wanted my car out of the valets hands due to the fact that I knew I was going to be closing the joint. So I busted it out...jail break style. Than after Duece-five showed up and we were on our way to the bar we decided to bust his car out to. So we moved it and went to the bar. Decided to let him in on it and gave him his keys back. That's when he went out to the valet and gave him his ticket.......the car was gone and the kid was sh$ting his pants! Later he told me that he thought he was on PUNKED! total classic......

Boy am I hurting today

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.