Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Crooks and Auburn, there is an establishment called CK Diggs. I drove past it last night.

I have nothing else to say about it other than it exists.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Last time I was there they had beers from all over the world. But that was about 2-3 years ago. I had forgotten it was even there.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Dec 7 2003, 11:59 AM)I've been there quite abit, for lunch during the week--not far from the office. Nice place, nothing special though...
well if it is nothing special it must not have anything to do with our CK...

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 7 2003, 01:01 PM)You don't get out much, Hazy??

Anything west of VanDyke and my skin starts to dry out.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 7 2003, 12:48 PM)Anything west of VanDyke and my skin starts to dry out.
So then you probably wouldn't like Kruise and Muers, 220's, Big Rock, The Whitney, Rochester Chop House, Andiamo's, Charlie's Crab, Tuscanni Grill, Chez' Pierre, or Wellington Steak House either. <_<

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 7 2003, 01:55 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 7 2003, 12:48 PM) Anything west of VanDyke and my skin starts to dry out.
So then you probably wouldn't like Kruise and Muers, 220's, Big Rock, The Whitney, Rochester Chop House, Andiamo's, Charlie's Crab, Tuscanni Grill, Chez' Pierre, or Wellington Steak House either.

The Whitney is way too expensive for what you get as far as quality and taste of food. I have several Andiamo's over here. Wellington didn't impress me either. The others I have never heard of.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 7 2003, 01:09 PM)....... The others I have never heard of.
That's cause they're all west of Van ****.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Dec 7 2003, 12:23 PM)QUOTE(damn yankee @ Dec 7 2003, 11:59 AM) I've been there quite abit, for lunch during the week--not far from the office. Nice place, nothing special though...
well if it is nothing special it must not have anything to do with our CK...

hee hee! thanks, pandora!

i've known of it's existance for a couple years now, but just got around to visiting it fo the first time about 8 months ago. yup, nothing special. looks cool, tho. i got to meet the owner, who's initial's are also ck. lol!

of course, if it WERE my diggs, you could expect something a LOT more interesting, to say the least!!!!! lmao!!!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 7 2003, 01:09 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 7 2003, 01:55 PM) QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 7 2003, 12:48 PM) Anything west of VanDyke and my skin starts to dry out.
So then you probably wouldn't like Kruise and Muers, 220's, Big Rock, The Whitney, Rochester Chop House, Andiamo's, Charlie's Crab, Tuscanni Grill, Chez' Pierre, or Wellington Steak House either. <_<
The Whitney is way too expensive for what you get as far as quality and taste of food. I have several Andiamo's over here. Wellington didn't impress me either. The others I have never heard of.
Probably taste better on the east side too...

·
12,052 Posts
Hey you two, read the rules. NO east side, west side, diggs.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Used to live about a mile from that place (CK Diggs) . Checked it out when it first opend I was not to imprressed. Roch chop house and Kruse an Muires are awsome. They opened a kruse and Muires in LK Orion a year or so ago have not checked that one out yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts