Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i pulled my boat out this morn and put it on trailer to get some fiberglass work done , after anchor came lose in the moot about 3 weeks ago and caused some damage,
drove it to the car wash on harper to clean the bottom off , man that water stinks on there or what ever it is , is was a major pain to try and get off , even with the high pressure washer , wondering if there is something to help it come clean , with a little less scrubbing ? couldnt get 100 % the way i wanted to but ok for now. that and i have volvo out drive duo prop , only 2 years old and starting to show signs of wear, allready from elec currents , corrosion. there has to be something to slow this down or correct the problem , any suggestions? on both questions?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Instant Hull Cleaner by Star Brite

Available at West Marine or Mike in SCS.

This stuff is amazing, just spray it on and hose it off.

Check your Zincs for the corrosion, I'm told they should be changed annually in out water.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks zincs looked ok , but its worth a try , changing i noticed other volvos with same problem at marina up on cradles , had a merc and neverhad this problem with out drive,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts