Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Cleaning out the closet...

568 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  pauligan 
#1 ·
I am a true pack rat.........

I still have a powder blue polyester suit that I wore to my brothers wedding back in

1976..Complete with the shirt with ruffels....And the cufflinks still in it.....

Also the the white blazer I had my senior pic taken in.....OMG

Discussion starter · #6 ·
[/QUOTE]Cadmonkey Posted on Dec 9 2003, 02:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
be sure and wear them to a party or something. you can't throw out a classic like that! Better yet wear them out to the moot in the summer, but cut the legs short on the pants. Dont want anyone passing out in the heat.

I know I've got a faded Coca-Cola jersey shirt in there from 1980 sumthin'.
maybe a muscle shirt too. I lost my mullet though, to bad probably could have sold it to a collector, darn.
I was 11 back then.....I have grown since then....conciderably..

Discussion starter · #11 ·
QUOTECadmonkey Posted on Dec 9 2003, 03:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (RED HOT ONE @ Dec 9 2003, 03:04 PM)Cadmonkey Posted on Dec 9 2003, 02:51 PM
be sure and wear them to a party or something. you can't throw out a classic like that! Better yet wear them out to the moot in the summer, but cut the legs short on the pants. Dont want anyone passing out in the heat.

I know I've got a faded Coca-Cola jersey shirt in there from 1980 sumthin'.
maybe a muscle shirt too. I lost my mullet though, to bad probably could have sold it to a collector, darn. QUOTEI was 11 back then.....I have grown since then....conciderably..

does anyone on the site know a REEEALLY good taylor, that can help out.

the clothes fairy came and shrunk mine.

Taylor....Hell I need a Miracle Worker...

Discussion starter · #13 ·
[/QUOTE]I think I have a few pair of thong underwear I wore only 1 time you can take your pick QUOTE

I take them......
PLEASE....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.