Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Thanks for posting this..........I never even knew they were doing this!
They never keep their word........it will be all screwed up and boaters will suffer. That is just going to be a mess. I am sure glad my boat is not up there.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
1. why did they not plan for this when they let all those developers build the homes / condo's / strip malls ?
seems to me, they could have already had this done ?????
it has been booming in macomb twsp for what 6+ years ??

2. why is it still detroit water ?

3. another thing detroit has done to screw people, detroit just plain s*cks.

4. well, i hope it doesn't harm the wildlife with all this construction / noise / activity.

5. man you think the river is milky, dirty looking now, wait till the rip it all up, who know's what kind of contaminents are burried in the soot, soil down there, now they are gonna disturb it and it will run into the lake.

·
Registered
228 Posts
HAY WHERE IS CHANNEL 4 ? REAL news. This effects so many people , wild life ETC . Hell they Tunneled under the English channel ,couldnt do It under Cliton river ???DA DA DA I think some one should answer to this...NOT SWEP UNDER RUG....

·
Registered
46 Posts
When they do dam up the river wont the boat wells dry up along shore? I wonder what the boaters docked on the river are going to do. This dosent look good.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think the daming is pretty far upstream. It will probably have no effect on 99.9% of us on the river. It is already at the point where it takes an hour to get to motoring from the end of the river. There aren't that many marina's up there. The water level on most of the river is most likely due to the lake level. There isn't exactly current on the river at the end. They put those bridges up so us sailboats can't get there anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts