Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Those are some great deals.

The post Nazi will be along soon to delete the link.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Wow! It's been over 13 hours & the link to a Non-sponsors site has not been deleted. Every time I post a link to a non-sponsor's site it gets deleted within 5 minutes then I get a talking too by the Mods through PM's.
I think I have a good discrimination case.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought the link wouldn't be a problem since it was direct to the manufacturer. I took it out anyway just to keep you happy Zib. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(CaptDoug @ Sep 24 2009, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought the link wouldn't be a problem since it was direct to the manufacturer. I took it out anyway just to keep you happy Zib. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

You're not ruffling my feathers Doug. I think you should keep the link, seriously. I'm just beginning to think that the mods only delete my links & nobody else's.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Doug is a sponsor, so us "Nazi's" (my polish family from the old prussia didn't care for them much) will cut him some slack, and it is also no different then saying Bass Pro has a sale, or gander mountain has a sale, It is not jo blow, selling joe blow jigs, at joeblowjigs.com really? Are ya that bored, I wish I was

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Sep 24 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Doug is a sponsor, so us "Nazi's" (my polish family from the old prussia didn't care for them much) will cut him some slack, and it is also no different then saying Bass Pro has a sale, or gander mountain has a sale, It is not jo blow, selling joe blow jigs, at joeblowjigs.com really? Are ya that bored, I wish I was

Different rules for different folks I guess.

BTW, my Polish relatives didn't like Nazi's either but my grandfather did marry a german.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Sep 24 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Sep 24 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Doug is a sponsor, so us "Nazi's" (my polish family from the old prussia didn't care for them much) will cut him some slack, and it is also no different then saying Bass Pro has a sale, or gander mountain has a sale, It is not jo blow, selling joe blow jigs, at joeblowjigs.com really? Are ya that bored, I wish I was

Different rules for different folks I guess.

BTW, my Polish relatives didn't like Nazi's either but my grandfather did marry a german.

So did my great aunt

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm polish and blonde...double trouble!!
my .02 sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts