Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i don't have a boat. AND i'm out of town that was paid for a month ago. sorry...really ....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm out of town too Convincor - sorry
Made these plans a long time ago too.

I hope some people step up to bat here for you for all of the efforts that went into this.

C'mon boaters ~ especially you newbies!!! Go out and meet the bestest bunch of people you'll ever meet in your life!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bravo for Shandog!

I know the core group always come through. So, C'mon peeps. Let's have some fun!

Remember, 20 boats!

I wanna see some cruisers and other type boats. Don't think it's just for the Go-Fast crowd. Read the post. We have re group check point along the way. And, don't be afraid of the Detroit river! It's just water, and chances are it will be calm.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Have a Wedding to go to Saturday...

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I will have the kidz with me Sat, are any other slow boats going? I was planning to go on the 16th but that is the dream cruise. I might want to go sat if some other slow boats are going.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I would love to go, but I have the parade. Come and see after the run. It's 1 big party all along the clinton river and throughout metro after the sun sets.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Convincor, you, and everyone else knows, my story. There's a chance, a slim one, but still a chance. Fatcat, we're not going anywhere in a hurry. If the boat's fixed in time we may be able to make it, we'll be one of the slow boats.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Wedding to go to??? Its boating season, send a gift and an apology, we live in Michigan summer is short. Dawn and I are starting to get the bad rap from the families for not showing up for events. I don't care, have it in the winter and we will be there!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Jul 31 2003, 12:19 PM)Wedding to go to??? Its boating season, send a gift and an apology, we live in Michigan summer is short. Dawn and I are starting to get the bad rap from the families for not showing up for events. I don't care, have it in the winter and we will be there!

I like that way of thinking!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Convincor (Billy), I am still workin on my boat. I need to change the water pump and recheck the impeller. Hopefully I am doen by Saturday. It will only get done if the weather cooperates. If I can get her ready in time, I could take a small crew with. If any boat mooches out there would like to go.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Jul 31 2003, 12:19 PM)Wedding to go to??? Its boating season, send a gift and an apology, we live in Michigan summer is short. Dawn and I are starting to get the bad rap from the families for not showing up for events. I don't care, have it in the winter and we will be there!
I really wish I would have sent a sorry can not attend RSVP, but it should be fun anyway... Lots of friends are coming in from out of town for this one, so it will be good to see them. I may take a jet-ski run earlier in the day if the weather looks good...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
boats probally not going to be done with repairs ,yet , umm what is a fun run?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Explanation of a Fun Run: A bunch of friends w/ boats meet at point A. Then go to point B to drink Bloody Mary's and eat good food.

And, that is IT!!!!!!

No entry fee. No running involved (delsolcruz?). Just a great time with no other reason than to be with a bunch of great people who love to RUN there boats!

So committ, damn it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.