Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard a Coast Guard warning on WWJ radio this am that with the storms and high winds
on the east coast, ice in the eastern Great Lakes including LSC may be prone to shifting and cracking.
Please be careful out there (especially around the pressure cracks) for the next several days.

Are billing fishermen for ice rescue in Erie yet?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Agreed!!!! The sun is also starting to warm things up a bit and with the weight from the snow i think things are going to get chity quick, throw some current in the mix and....... SWIMMERS. It's getting to be that time of year.

·
Registered
307 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 25 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>screw this ice bring on the walleye season

You should head to the Bay with us sun were gonna put limits of walters on the ice!!! But I have to admit I've got the itch to dodge ice floes and breath some of that Detroit air! LOL Catching fish while standing up is in our near future!!! My back can't wait LOL

·
Registered
474 Posts
QUOTE(Ski Patrol @ Feb 25 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 25 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>screw this ice bring on the walleye season

You should head to the Bay with us sun were gonna put limits of walters on the ice!!! But I have to admit I've got the itch to dodge ice floes and breath some of that Detroit air! LOL Catching fish while standing up is in our near future!!! My back can't wait LOL

What bay are you talkig about?

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
i agree bring on the soft water

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
QUOTE(fishin fool @ Feb 25 2010, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Ski Patrol @ Feb 25 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 25 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>screw this ice bring on the walleye season

What bay are you talkig about?

he's talking about saginaw bay

1,036 Posts
QUOTE(Ski Patrol @ Feb 25 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 25 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>screw this ice bring on the walleye season

I couldn't agree more about the back thing! Shanties are not easy on us taller guys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts