LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Nautical Mile Association has a booth at the
Cobo Hall boat show and since the LSCN network
is a member of the association, they can take
advantage of this booth for FREE!!

What we need is volunteers to work the show for a
two or three hour block of time. What is involved is you and a friend sign up for a specific time, you each get a ticket to get into the show, you cover the display for that time and promote the LSCN and the Nautical Mile then when you are done you enjoy the show!!!

Also if you leave brochures down there they will be distributed at the display all week by all the other volunteers.

MY suggestions would be a calendar of events, flyer for the LSCN, and a flyer for the raft up.

ONE RULE:
You can only promote the LSCN or events associated, not your own personal companies if they are not a member of the association.

For more information or to schedule your time call
Donna Flahery at "Gifts Afloat" 586-777-8300 if you have any other questions you can call me at
586-772-4200 Deadline to sign up February 1st because that is when we have to turn in the list for tickets, after that you have to buy your own

The best part is the display is located at Emerald City's booth so you get to spend time with ME

·
12,052 Posts
Here I was all ready to volunteer to sell boats and gladly accept the commision.

Booth eh? I'd go for me and two chicka's. Just don't let Rob do the scheduling. Last time he did I was stuck with Mongo and rfdeiter.

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No scheduling is done by LSCN you call Donna telll your name and your partner workers name and your affiliation then tell her when you want to work and if that spot is available she puts you on the list. So you pick the chickie!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 21 2004, 07:28 PM)Here I was all ready to volunteer to sell boats and gladly accept the commision.

Booth eh? I'd go for me and two chicka's. Just don't let Rob do the scheduling. Last time he did I was stuck with Mongo and rfdeiter.

Just call her up and say hi iam hammer and I want to volunteer but I only want to work with two of the hottest chicks... and I want to see a picture of them first before I say yes... Iam sure that will go over real good : lol:

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
so being serious here is any one going too? i think i will

after raft up meeting hopefully we will have or agree on something to pass out ,,

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I can get an extension on the tickets maybe we can get more volunteers at the raft meeting.

This is great free advertising for the LSCN hope some of you come out and take advantage. Especially on Saturdays and Sundays when the crowds are big.

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, and if you're female send in a pic when you sign up.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 21 2004, 09:10 PM)so being serious here is any one going too? i think i will

after raft up meeting hopefully we will have or agree on something to pass out ,,
Working on that right now. The plan is to have them ready for the show.

I will call you Sue.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Ok I called the first number and no answer, I called the second number and left a message
So what's going on? Do you really need help?
I'd love to help just let me know.

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kat
i got your message today sorry i didnt get back yet. too scedule a time call straight to Donna any problem call me 586 772 4200

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
ttt

I called to set up some time but all that I was available was full. Great showing of support peeps.
Donna did say she needed some peeps for during the week and the last weekend was wide open.

We'll be there early on the 7th and will be stopping by to say HI.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts