Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if its hurting my boat with all these low temp nights. I'm schedules to be pulled out this friday 11-14-03. How long does it take to get freeze damage such as cracked block or manifolds? I've already winterized the head and fresh water system.

· Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a lot warmer under the cover so I think I'll be ok.
I'm having Blaze Marine do it right out of the water at 1:00 PM this friday. I'm going for the engine winterize and oil change special. Its a good deal even without the 10% LSCN discount! I'm also going to have Blaze do the shrinkwrap although he can't get to for a while cause he's real busy. That works for me anyway cause I'm removing the front windows to fix the leaky seals over the winter. The previous owner just gooped a bunch of silicone and painted it black to match the frames but they still leaked and looked like crap. Luckily I found a place on the web that had the seal material for $3.50 per foot.
This will make a neet winter project!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.