In Clinton Twp:

*4-M Collision on Trinity
*Collex Collision on Enterprise
*Cox Collision on Kelly

In Mt. Clemens:

*Aces Collision on N. Rose
*Cass Collision
*Kinzer on Welts

It is in my best interest to have the collision work done at a pre-authorized dealership and these are a few on the list. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about these places??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 18 2003, 04:23 PM)In Clinton Twp:

*4-M Collision on Trinity
*Collex Collision on Enterprise
*Cox Collision on Kelly

In Mt. Clemens:

*Aces Collision on N. Rose
*Cass Collision
*Kinzer on Welts

It is in my best interest to have the collision work done at a pre-authorized dealership and these are a few on the list. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about these places??
Dookie, go to collex in rochester ..my boyfriend works there. if you want info, ask.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I recommend Cass Collision. I took my Cobra there about a year ago b/c it got messed up in a car wash. They did a great job, and their new shop on Hayes has a top of the line paint booth. The prices are also reasonable. Also, my friends dad owns both of the shops, and they will make sure you are satisfied with your car, no questions asked. I know I will be going back there when new hood needs to be painted.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Loud454 @ Sep 18 2003, 05:01 PM)I recommend Cass Collision. I took my Cobra there about a year ago b/c it got messed up in a car wash. They did a great job, and their new shop on Hayes has a top of the line paint booth. The prices are also reasonable. Also, my friends dad owns both of the shops, and they will make sure you are satisfied with your car, no questions asked. I know I will be going back there when new hood needs to be painted.
Maybe you can PM me with a name i can throw their way. Use you as a refferal??

I'd like to keep it close to home (16 & Groesbeck) Where is the shop on Hayes??

Thanks for the input!

You too MJ

·
Registered
380 Posts
DON'T go to 4-M....

First they messed up my dad's corvette.... well I messed it up to begin with, but still, they got over spray everywhere, and thier fiberglass work was bad....

Second, I brought my car there WHILE my dad's car was getting fixed. They cracked my windshield while it was there, then totally denied the whole thing and said it was like that before I brought it in. Plus they had paint runs all over the place. They must have been huffing paint fumes for too long cause they suck.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 18 2003, 06:08 PM)QUOTE(Loud454 @ Sep 18 2003, 05:01 PM) I recommend Cass Collision. I took my Cobra there about a year ago b/c it got messed up in a car wash. They did a great job, and their new shop on Hayes has a top of the line paint booth. The prices are also reasonable. Also, my friends dad owns both of the shops, and they will make sure you are satisfied with your car, no questions asked. I know I will be going back there when new hood needs to be painted.
Maybe you can PM me with a name i can throw their way. Use you as a refferal??

I'd like to keep it close to home (16 & Groesbeck) Where is the shop on Hayes??

Thanks for the input!

You too MJ

Mario's collision is right by you on Gratiot between 15 and 16. Took a couple of my old cars their. Great job.

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 18 2003, 06:47 PM)My brother works at Cass Collision....

Loud454, maybe you have met my bro.....Al, I believe he's at the Hayes shop. I know there is one on N. Rose, too. How many do they own?
There is a good chance I did. What does he do there? I was kind of a PITA, b/c I am so particular when it comes to my car. I think they were just happy to get me out of their hair. But in then end, I was very satisfied.

Dookie - I am sending you a PM : )

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Now that we are on this subject, does anyone know of a person that can paint a 4' X 6" lower, drivers door molding strip that is currently off my car?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Sep 19 2003, 11:12 AM)Now that we are on this subject, does anyone know of a person that can paint a 4' X 6" lower, drivers door molding strip that is currently off my car?
Capt'n Rob....My brother can...pm me for his number.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, i'm hoping to get a chance to take my car for an estimate at Cass Colission this week sometime.
Threecrabs, your bro's name is AL? Can i toss your name in the loop? He's at the Hayes Shop right?

THANKS!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 24 2003, 03:29 PM)OK, i'm hoping to get a chance to take my car for an estimate at Cass Colission this week sometime.
Threecrabs, your bro's name is AL? Can i toss your name in the loop? He's at the Hayes Shop right?

THANKS!
If you can get him to do it at his house its cheaper.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 24 2003, 02:31 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 24 2003, 03:29 PM) OK, i'm hoping to get a chance to take my car for an estimate at Cass Colission this week sometime.

THANKS!
If you can get him to do it at his house its cheaper.

This is an insurance claim, thats why i had the shops i listed to choose from.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
ive had good results with Cox (he,he) collison. the did an excellent job on my Anniversary Super Coupe and a few friends cars

1 - 16 of 16 Posts