Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to my birthday bash at rosie o'grady's on 23 mile in chesterfield. friday the 18th starting at 7:00. we got the downstairs party room all to ourselves and I had to promise around 40 peeps to get it so I need a little help filling it up. If I already know you, come on up and lets have another drink or two. If I haven't met you yet, come on up and lets have a drink or two. kids are welcome til 10:00 (I think) so please if you're not doing anything come on up and say hi

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 13 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>to my birthday bash at rosie o'grady's on 23 mile in chesterfield. friday the 18th starting at 7:00. we got the downstairs party room all to ourselves and I had to promise around 40 peeps to get it so I need a little help filling it up. If I already know you, come on up and lets have another drink or two. If I haven't met you yet, come on up and lets have a drink or two. kids are welcome til 10:00 (I think) so please if you're not doing anything come on up and say hi

Alan, I would have, but I just bought a ticket to A DU banquet for that night up in Wadahms. Enjoy, as if that even needed to be said.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(RipNLips @ Sep 13 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice, my b-day is on wed, the 16th. i have a tourny meeting on fri in trenton. i might stop by after that.

been too long rip, hope you can make it! is kyle still around?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I'll try and make it out there. It would be nice to meet some more peeps from here.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(RipNLips @ Sep 13 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah that kid is still around. lol. ill talk to him and see if we want to throw a few back with the old guys. lol

watch it kid!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.