Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday i woke up to sunny skies, in a comfy bed with just the right amount of weight to the covers to reach that comfort zone of not too hot, not too cold. knew that i was on my way to tailgate with cool peeps... awesome feeling.

just now i had the most amazing 45 min massage, and i am in that comfort zone once more! ahhhhhhhh... don't... want... to go... to ... post noviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! want... to crawl... back... into bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

dreading my week ahead....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 22 2003, 02:14 PM)just now i had the most amazing 45 min massage, and ahhhhhhhh... back... into bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!
Those must be some batteries.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
It's one of those days where I think I'm going home, crawling under the covers and just snuggling with the remote. Oh yea, and my husband!
Could really use a 45 minute massage to get me to that comfort zone tho....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 22 2003, 02:18 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 22 2003, 02:14 PM) just now i had the most amazing 45 min massage, and ahhhhhhhh... back... into bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!
Those must be some batteries.

maybe i should have clairfied full body massage... that was HEAVEN!!! i don't own anything that runs on batteries and vibrates. unless you count my cell phone. lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(soosassy @ Sep 22 2003, 02:23 PM)It's one of those days where I think I'm going home, crawling under the covers and just snuggling with the remote. Oh yea, and my husband!
I started reading this not knowing who had written it. Out of the corner of my eye I just see the dolphin avatar and thought it was Hazy at first.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i thought this was gonna say i am in comfort, total comfort.
working on my second fith of Souther Comfort

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol..that would be more me, eh? lol!!
soco/amaretto/grenadine/cranberry juice = killer kool aid
YUM!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 22 2003, 02:33 PM)QUOTE(soosassy @ Sep 22 2003, 02:23 PM) It's one of those days where I think I'm going home, crawling under the covers and just snuggling with the remote. Oh yea, and my husband!
I started reading this not knowing who had written it. Out of the corner of my eye I just see the dolphin avatar and thought it was Hazy at first.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
well snow we know whats on your mind today lol ,,,,
get that mind out of gutter.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Sep 22 2003, 02:49 PM)well snow we know whats on your mind today lol ,,,,
get that mind out of gutter.

You seem suprised.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts