Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy,
azy,hazy,hazy,hazy,hazy....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
magic, magic, magic, magic, magic, magic, MUSHROOM MUSHROOOOM....

this was the first thing in my head this morning!!!
I had to show HB and now he cant stop singing it

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Sep 18 2003, 10:44 AM)I actually think it is Badger, badger........ Mushroom....... ohhhhhh snake. It might be magic though...

hahaha you know where our minds are!!! I still have it in my head, all through the exam i just took. I think it helped!

I thought those critters were skunks???

Oh well, funny as heck to this simplistic mind of mine.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I just watched that silly thing again!!! I dont know what it is, must be me, i just think it's so funny. That tune has NOT left my head since i looked yesterday!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Isn't it hilarious??? There's just something about it that appeals to me but at the same time you realize that its a completely moronic waste of time. My friend showed it to me and I went to post it online but Al's screename was logged onto my computer...

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Veronique @ Sep 18 2003, 05:36 PM)Isn't it hilarious??? There's just something about it that appeals to me but at the same time you realize that its a completely moronic waste of time. My friend showed it to me and I went to post it online but Al's screename was logged onto my computer...

How dare you take credit for this post.
You will now recieve merciless tickling. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts