Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
congrats Capt'n rob, merlin
on the installaition of the web cams at the tin fish !
can't wait to see the real time action there !!
can't wait till they are fully functional, up and running !
very cool !

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Did they get the one put in the women's bathroom?

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 14 2003, 01:08 PM)Sweet! Does this mean we can check out the lake via modern technology anytime we want?
yup, and the tiki bar, so when you are all there on wednesdays and i am stuck at work, i can check on ya's !
see what fun your having !

see what i am, or am not missing, since i will be watching it , like i am there !

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 14 2003, 03:08 PM)Sweet! Does this mean we can check out the lake via modern technology anytime we want?
THE CITY OF ST. CLAIR SHORES HAS A WEB CAM

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 14 2003, 02:10 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ May 14 2003, 01:08 PM) Sweet! Does this mean we can check out the lake via modern technology anytime we want?
yup, and the tiki bar, so when you are all there on wednesdays and i am stuck at work, i can check on ya's !

see what i am, or am not missing, since i will be watching it , like i am there !

It's not going to be safe to be anywhere on the lake now is it~ <_<

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 14 2003, 01:24 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 14 2003, 02:10 PM) QUOTE(pauligan @ May 14 2003, 01:08 PM) Sweet! Does this mean we can check out the lake via modern technology anytime we want?

It's not going to be safe to be anywhere on the lake now is it~

Girls gone wild.....I mean dawnie dawn gone wild......LIVE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ May 14 2003, 02:26 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 14 2003, 01:24 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 14 2003, 02:10 PM) QUOTE(pauligan @ May 14 2003, 01:08 PM) Sweet! Does this mean we can check out the lake via modern technology anytime we want?

Girls gone wild.....I mean dawnie dawn gone wild......LIVE!!!!!!!!
I knew you would be adding your .02 in, Moneyshot!

God knows we had some fun times on the real~MONEYSHOT!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ May 14 2003, 02:20 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ May 14 2003, 03:08 PM) Sweet! Does this mean we can check out the lake via modern technology anytime we want?
THE CITY OF ST. CLAIR SHORES HAS A WEB CAM

Where?

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 14 2003, 01:24 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 14 2003, 02:10 PM) QUOTE(pauligan @ May 14 2003, 01:08 PM) Sweet! Does this mean we can check out the lake via modern technology anytime we want?

DAWNIE IS LAME

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey...jack's was supposed to get theirs last year...where are ours?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
just got off the phone with rob...gotcha rob
thanks for clarifying!

city permits suck. blah!

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 14 2003, 04:01 PM)just got off the phone with rob...gotcha rob
thanks for clarifying!

city permits suck. blah!
YEAH, I TALKED TO HIM LAST NIGHT, HE SAID HE WAS HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THAT.
JACKS IS NEXT !
I THINK THIS IS GREAT, JACK'S - TIN FISH, WEB CAMS ! VERY COOL !

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
so everyone can see who 's where and what's going on and

WHERE THE PARTY AT!! lol!

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 14 2003, 04:05 PM)so everyone can see who 's where and what's going on and

WHERE THE PARTY AT!! lol!
OWE YEAH !!!!
ICAN WATCH YOU GUYS PARTY WEDNESDAYS, AND FRIDAY'S WHEN I AM STUCK HERE AT WORK!

OWE WAIT, THAT'S NOT FUNNY

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.