Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good job Rip!

He sacked 19-01 as a co-angler in the BFL Detroit River yesterday, on a day punctuated by ALOT lower weights. Beat his boater by nearly 8lbs!

Looked like it might have been a little rough out there. Did you manage to stay in the boat?

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
wow, i didnt expect to see this. Thanks guys. I figured it out that day, and got em all on one bait. I lost two fish all day and one was a giant, that would of gave me the win hands down but thats fishing and im not complaining at all!!!

The trick was down sizeing. everybody was throwing a 1/2 oz jig head and i went to a 3/8 and lower. I let the current do its thing and thats how i caught em. This being my third year in the BFL's its good to get a top five finish. Now i have a chance at the AOY, sitting in 12th right now.

I matched up with John Zubkoff, I have heard mixed stories about John but he's allright in my book.

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it. And i did managed to STAY in the boat!!!!!

Drew
Thanks again guys

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good job Drew! And yes, John is an alright guy. But remember, not only did the Lunch Money Tube work, but staying warm and dry in that rain wear made the difference!

Catch'em good Tuesday night as well!

Ralph Blasey

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congratulations those are some great fish hope there's an AOY in your future. You kind of look like Josh Beckett of the Red Sox... Guess you went out and pitched a good one under tough conditions and had to rely on some off speed stuff to get the tough ones keep after it you'll get a perfect game someday.... I can't wait to get to LSC in a couple of weeks....Thanks for posting the pictures

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.