Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Congrats to Hazy!

2K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  DawnieDawn 
#1 ·
Al just got a job teaching at Macomb Community College! He is teaching one Alignment class Tuesdays from 8 - 11 so he can still collect unemployment.

He is really excited right now because he just walked in there today with his resume at 10 this morning and he starts on Thursday to go over his ciruculum!

Woo! You rock hunny!

See less See more
#5 ·
lol professor Hazy

#8 ·
south

#11 ·
dang!!!! way cool news, professor al!!!

#13 ·
he he he he he he That's right, Woo Hoo for me. GO ME !!! oo oo oo do do do cha cha cha LOL!!!!!

I am going to be payed to influence the thought processes of your chillens. LOLOLOLOLOL

The only thing is that they were like, "Here's a pile of 5 or 6 books and a package of pamphlets to learn before Thursday."

Professor Hazy, dunno? I like the sound of it. We'll see.

#14 ·
Wow Hazy, way to go!!!!

#22 ·
QUOTE(waxonwaxoff @ Jan 12 2004, 04:31 PM)Congrats~
Now be careful if one of those grease monkeys starts singing "Hot for Teacher"
That happened while student teaching and it freaked me out beyond anything that I can describe. She called me at home and insisted that I let her come over and I had to call a female friend and create an instant relationship to introduce as my girlfriend to the student.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.