Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Star Pro Staff member Mark Zona finished second in last weeks Everstart Northern event on Lake Champlain in Plattsburg, NY. With the solid finish, he also secured the 2003 Northern Everstart Points Champion title and earned a spot on the prestigious FLW Tour for 2004.

Congratulations Mark and I know that those All Stars helped you! I know you are wanting a victory in one of those things, but you will get one next year, that when you want it ($100k will be sweeter).

Mini

·
Registered
927 Posts
Zona is a monster. I have a friend who drew Mark for one of the Everstart events. he was blown away by Zonas ability to catch, but even more amazed at how cool of a guy Mark was.

I dont know him personally, but from what i have heard, he rules. So CONGRATS MARK!!!!!

Well deserved. Cant wait to see him next year on the tour.

madman himself

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Congrat's Mark!! If Ma Nature would've cooperated,..you'da won that tournament!!! You'll get the WIN next year though,....seeya there!! (I'll be working the fun zones for Ranger,......we'll hook up and chat for awhile!!)

Have a GREAT fall!!

Regards,
Mac

A BIG 2 Thumbs up to Art Ferguson, and Randy Ramsey too.....dayum,....you guys showed them that the northern boys now how to fish too!!! Way to go!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I believe that the top 5 in the overall season points for Everstart Northern Pro division were from Michigan, along with the Co-Angler champ!!! Now that says something for our Michigan roots.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Great Job Mark !!! I talked with Mark a couple times when I used to fish NBAA Great Lakes Challenge. Real nice guy and not an arrogant jerk like some I've run into.

I'm glad he kicked butt this year.

Time to head for the big leagues and win $100,000...

Good Job, Ckev

·
Registered
33 Posts
Guys, I truly appreciate everthing. It has been a fun year , but it made me just as happy to see my roomates do well, randy,trevor and trombley. As far as next year goes I will not change anything I'm doing . I sell boats for a living and that comes before any tour. If I can make it to a few that would be great and if not that's fine too. Again, Thank you for all the words of encouragement. It means alot. Bye for now. Z

1 - 6 of 6 Posts