Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cumasulad? is thats how its spelled? not sure but she graduated with honors. and still manged to be a party animal while going to school.

congratulations Julie YOU DID IT !! you party anmimal you.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Julie, you never bragged....Way to go, Chicka! Very proud of you, as you should be yourself.

Keep up the good work, you rock.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Dec 24 2003, 02:39 AM)cumasulad? is thats how its spelled? not sure but she graduated with honors. and still manged to be a party animal while going to school.

congratulations Julie YOU DID IT !! you party anmimal you.

thanks for the drinks last night bobrob and colleen!

last saturday was an important night for me as i graduated with a bachelor's from oakland university. a goal of obtaining a four-year degree was not something i thought about in high school. in those days, getting stoned and in trouble was a daily ritual with a smaller goal of receiving a two year degree. Not knowing what i really wanted after high school, i did go to oakland community college off-and-on (mostly off) for 10 years. in 95 i finally graduated with an associates in business management. it wasn't until 1998 i decided i MUST go back to college. i started back at OCC taking tranfer classes (so much cheaper!) and started at OU in the fall of 1999 with the goal of completing another 62 credits.

it took many years of hard work and a lot of determination. it feels great to finally be done...at least for now. thinking about grad school, but i want to take at least a year off to enjoy life without any homework.

bobrob, you're almost right. it's cum something...cum laude. i wish i had graduated with an overall 3.76 because then i would have received the magna cum laude status. my cumulative grade point was 3.67. it's still a good GPA.

thanks to everyone for the congrats!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
3.67 is still great .! hey i was doing massive shots . last night so i didnt do to bad mixing up only 2 numbers.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Way to go Julie!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts