Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so everyone on the board knows, LCN.net youngest tournament angler (masterbasser18) and partner (Smallie?) cleaned house today. Netting him, what I believe to be his first tournament victory. Good win today guys. I don't mind donating my dollars to such a fine young angler. Looks like you also found yourself a great partner/mentor as well. Anyway, play time is over for you, your now on my list. Right up there with Mini and Donnie
. Just kidding of course. See you in a couple weeks. I won't be there next Tuesday.

·
Registered
98 Posts
thanks a lot alex. But i'm sorry to tell you that you have been on my list since the first tournament! just kidding. thanks again.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks Alex. My first thought was that we might have a chance for big bass not 1st and big bass. You know what they say….. "I'd rather be lucky than good". I also have to hand it to Adam, he put the big fish in the boat on the last cast with our go to bait. Our game plan was to at least come in with a limit big or small. We only fished 2 areas and the second spot was a short run that allowed us to continue culling fish. With the high winds it was a little tough trying to keep the boat in position. Even with a 107lb thrust trolling motor it wasn't easy, the adjustment handle to raise and lower the motor was seriously too tight so lowering it in rough was out of the question. Thanks again to the whole GNT family. Good luck to everyone and see you next week!

Steve J.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrat to Adam and my brother Steve
. You two did a great jod tuesday wish we were there to see you win. I wish you two all the luck for next week you guys make a great team. Adam keep up the good work Steve has been telling me all the good work you been doing, Steve is proud to have you as his partner.

LOL Steve how do you like my name? I should of put Smallie'sFavoriteSister LOL.

Lots of luck and love,

Diane

·
Registered
98 Posts
thank you very much diane i appreciate it, steve is a great fisherman and partner to have. And i appreciate all that he has done for me. Thanks again diane.

adam

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE(smallie2 @ Jul 16 2003, 10:07 AM)Thanks Alex. My first thought was that we might have a chance for big bass not 1st and big bass. You know what they say….. "I'd rather be lucky than good". I also have to hand it to Adam, he put the big fish in the boat on the last cast with our go to bait. Our game plan was to at least come in with a limit big or small. We only fished 2 areas and the second spot was a short run that allowed us to continue culling fish. With the high winds it was a little tough trying to keep the boat in position. Even with a 107lb thrust trolling motor it wasn't easy, the adjustment handle to raise and lower the motor was seriously too tight so lowering it in rough was out of the question. Thanks again to the whole GNT family. Good luck to everyone and see you next week!

Steve J.
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Steve & Adam Wish we were there to see it. We missed the excitement. Hope we can make it next time. ( I know there will be a next time ) Adam you did good. Congradulations on your big bass!!

Smallie 2 Mom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts