Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to get one or two people to act as a contact person for everything that's going on.
They should have everyone's phone numbers and be available to act as messenger when plans get changed.
Two perfect examples are the latest fun run and the Metro "support our troops rally". Weather and unforeseen events caused changes in plans and some people were standing around wondering if things are still a go.
This is just a suggestion and if no one else wants the job, I'll do it.

NoCode

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
It's a good idea...There are a lot of us and you would need several people I think. Also, you'll need to start a sign up list for those that want to be on it.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i second snow maker motion

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
The Fun Run was a perfect example. I had no idea who was going to show or what was happening and only had a few peoples contact info. It would have bee nice to have cell numbers or something.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Hazy here, wasn't that the idea behind the Beach House forum?? with Laney and Christine as moderators??

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, like, did snowmaker say he would do this?
How does he want our info? (pm or email)
What's his number?
The only problem with the Beach House forum is that if people are out at Metro or on the lake or have no power they can't go on-line. With one or two phone numbers to call you can find out what's going on.

Thanks,
NoCode

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Aug 18 2003, 03:00 PM)The Fun Run was a perfect example. I had no idea who was going to show or what was happening and only had a few peoples contact info. It would have bee nice to have cell numbers or something.
well with no power, cellphones not all working, even home phones that plug into the wall(coordless) a contact person is kinda useless.

people just had to check the board when they got there power to see, what was happening.....
my.02

1 - 12 of 12 Posts