Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i will be out of town for a family reunion... but to both amazing birthday boys (and to one i know who was a little sad no one said h-b-d to him last year) i hope you have one SUPERSPECTACULAR time! if the sunbums are your hosts, i have NO doubt you're in for a world of hurt!
(pleasurable, of course!)

and a party hint to you, elaine: A)wrap all doorframes with towels and B)have an emergency route to the nearest hospital on hand!

happy birthday rump & bill!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Sounds like a good plan to help celebrate there b days..HEY who HAS that big paddle that they used on snow for his b day?? Shouldnt someone bring that also out to the moot?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 29 2004, 07:42 AM)Hey, can we add Jon in there too for the Bday celebrations???... his is on Saturday a well...

Yippee! Another Birthday!!!! I can't change the thread topic, but lets make it a
Convincor, Rumpy, Jon Celebration!!!!

We have to drink 3 times as much....

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Happy Birthday to all of you. I have to work Saturday and Sunday unfortunatly, but if I can get someone to cover my Sunday shift maybe we can come over after work.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
It just so happens that the"Tot Lot" is doing a "No Kids Day" as well on Sat. Lets do a mini raft off the main Z-man's so we can bolt to Brown's with ease!!! Sounds like we gota Party goin' on Here!!!

XO

·
Registered
336 Posts
Talked to Brown's yesterday about the party and they would like to have an idea how many's gonna show up on Friday. Would you please post how many you expect on your boat? They are gonna get extra help in there since they know we like to party!!! Can't wait to see you all there...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY BIRTHDAY BOYS YOU!!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 29 2004, 08:42 AM)Hey, can we add Jon in there too for the Bday celebrations???... his is on Saturday a well...

Absolutely!

Is there anyone else who needs to be included in the festivities???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
snowmaker has the paddle. you can get it from him if he's not going out on sat.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(Ladybug @ Jun 29 2004, 05:47 PM)Talked to Brown's yesterday about the party and they would like to have an idea how many's gonna show up on Friday. Would you please post how many you expect on your boat?
I think you meant Sat?????
5 or so on XO's Boat.....

XO

G

·
QUOTE(XO @ Jun 29 2004, 01:31 PM)It just so happens that the"Tot Lot" is doing a "No Kids Day" as well on Sat. Lets do a mini raft off the main Z-man's so we can bolt to Brown's with ease!!! Sounds like we gota Party goin' on Here!!!

XO
bring the XO

·
Registered
585 Posts
QUOTE(Ladybug @ Jun 29 2004, 04:49 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 29 2004, 08:42 AM) Hey, can we add Jon in there too for the Bday celebrations???... his is on Saturday a well...

Absolutely!

Is there anyone else who needs to be included in the festivities???
me me me me me
mines this thursday the 1st

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Happy B-day, Boyz!!! Many more to you!

Hmmm.....I'll be at Algonac Harbor all weekend.....wonder if I can borrow a dingy to shoot over and have a few
I'll only have one kidlet this weekend....the bad one
but, she likes Brown's!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(8myl @ Jun 29 2004, 10:36 PM)I think I'll have to join in since Sunday is my Birthday!
Cool 8myl.....mine is Friday the 9th.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts