Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i got my running around done. just gotta get by cbj's later to drop off his sausage.

but for now, it's time to bake cookies!!
lol! see, i know how i do this and i am laughing my arse off. when you see the pics later, you will see! lmao!

anyone wanting to come by for some cheer and to help frost these delights on your way to or from a christmas shindig, or to just have a drink you're more than welcome to! hee hee!

586-419-2500!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I baked all weekend long with the kids..........I am SOOOOOO done baking for the

Holidays.......I even made an obsene Gingerbread Man.....Complete with white icing..

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol! toss the cookies! lol!!

well, i have to let the dough refrigerate for about an hour now (homemade, folks! no pillsbury log of sugar cookies!
)
i guess it's time for some holiday sangria!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 23 2003, 01:01 PM)lol! toss the cookies! lol!!

well, i have to let the dough refrigerate for about an hour now (homemade, folks! no pillsbury log of sugar cookies!
)
i guess it's time for some holiday sangria!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cookie monster says, 'c is for ck, don't mess with my christmas cookie beeotch! oh... and c is for cookie, that's good enough for me!'

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 23 2003, 12:44 PM)My oven is still broke....been using the convection/toaster oven

3crabs says you never use the thing anyways.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 23 2003, 01:12 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 23 2003, 12:44 PM) My oven is still broke....been using the convection/toaster oven

3crabs says you never use the thing anyways.

whatever, butt-munch <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
decided to throw in some banana muffins and a pumpkin pie! sangria=good!
i wonder how sangria flavored cookies would be...

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 23 2003, 12:33 PM)just gotta get by cbj's later to drop off his sausage.
CK I only have one question...you knew someone was going to ask how you got CBJ's sausage????????? My big questions is does The Warden know? he he JK.

Happy baking and enjoy your holiday!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
see, cbj likes sausage, too. i don't know if anyone knows that about cbj, but it's true. he heard danimal has some fresh polish sausage and requested some of his sausage as opposed to the usual sausage he gets when he's hanging around the polish market. you know that crazy sailor cbj! oh! and the warden-- she's all cool with it!

cookies are going great... first batch almost ready to come out!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
The kids and I just got done baking a batch of cookies for Santa Claus

MY HOUSE SMELLS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD RIGHT NOW

HEY MAN! Where's the Snow??????

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the frosting of the cookies has commenced, and i'm getting a pretty serious sugar buzz! aaaaaahhhhhhhh! red bull got nuthin' on cookie frosting! lol!

shandoggie, i know what ya mean!
mmmmmmmmm!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Well!! - just in time for the rest of your baking CK I believe I see some snowflakes falling from the sky. Now your baking afternoon is complete! Hope you got some Christmas music going and the tree lit up

Enjoy

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shandog, it was wonderful until....
i heard the song i hate the most...... dang WNIC!!! where's that sangria!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 23 2003, 02:53 PM)I believe I see some snowflakes falling from the sky.
Oh boy. I sure hope CBJ doesn't see that.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I love Christmas cookies... Yummy.... And my wife is too sick right now to bake any because of her cold... I would love to come over and have some cookies but I better not. Hammer said that I have to give up the cookies or else he's going to send a bunch of old ladies over to my house and God knows what would happen... ?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, i'm done with the first batch. they're frosted and ready to package... notice the rerun as peter pan cookie and the lscn bell? hee hee! i'm a dork!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
even stinky wants in on it...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts