Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 23 2003, 03:42 PM)well, i'm done with the first batch. they're frosted and ready to package... notice the rerun as peter pan cookie and the lscn bell? hee hee! i'm a dork!
I like the one of Chewbacca in the red shirt.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
snowbi, actually, it's michael jackson! lol!

charles manson & superman are planned for the next batch! lol! i'm such a dork. my family looks forward to see what surprise non-holiday visitors i pop into the collection. in the past i've had david hasselhoff on baywatch, a dead guy, pete rose and ron jeremy. only my cousins got that it was ron jeremy. lol!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 23 2003, 03:53 PM)good job CK - I like the one with the snorkel and the fancy swim pance
that is my, 'is it summer yet?' snowman. i'm loving the snow right now, tho!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
no no, snowbi, YOU know which one it reminds me of!
lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 23 2003, 03:57 PM)
I think you should add a commemorative Saddam Hussein one this year too so some lucky person can bite his head off!!!
i never thought of that! lol!! good one shandoggie!

rho, the cutter is only man shaped. i don't think i'd like to make cbj a naughty man shaped cookie! blah! lmao!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
They will have cat hair stuck to the icing now. Or is Stinky making a putty tat sugar cookie?
I feel like I have a piece of cat hair stuck in my mouth thinking about it. Bleah!

Anywho, my guess is you have a nephew named Tyler. I personally like the simple green one with the holly berry on it. Very pretty.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I think you need to hand cut a few special shapes. The moot. A bottle of Jack. AJU with the pumpkin head.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.