Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS A FAIRLY NEW MEMBER I THINK I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THINGS WORK ON THIS SITE. BUT ONE THING I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IS WHERE DOES EVERYBODY GET THOSE COOL AVATARS????? ALL I SEE ARE THE STANDARD ONES.AM I MISSING SOMETHING???? BY THE WAY I THINK IT`S GREAT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER OUT HERE AND I HOPE TO GET TO GET TO KNOW ALL OF YOU AS TIME GOES BY. I DON`T HANG AT THE MOOT THOUGH, I DON`T LIKE TO SWIN IN URIIINE. I HANG AT A SMALL BAY AT THE END OF THE MIDDLE CHANNEL ON THE NORTH SIDE. GOOD, FIRM SANDY BOTTOM, BUT CLAMMY.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Just do a search for animations and tons of sites will pop up. animationcity.com and animationfactory.com are a couple I know, but there are really 100's of the sites.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Aug 28 2003, 03:45 PM)I HANG AT A SMALL BAY AT THE END OF THE MIDDLE CHANNEL ON THE NORTH SIDE. GOOD, FIRM SANDY BOTTOM, BUT CLAMMY.
goose bay??

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YES GOOSE BAY BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL LITTLE SPOTS IN GOOSE BAY. IT IS WHERE THAT SMALL OPENING IS IN THE WEED LINE, ACROSS FROM THE YACHT CLUB.

·
Registered
262 Posts
You should ask Pauligan, she comes up with some of the best avatars IMHO.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
hey, thanks one-sided..

I just have a theme and type it in followed by the word avatar or picture...

boat avatars

boat pictures...

free avatars, etc...

it's time consuming bc there's a lot of crap out there... so set aside a block of time when the mood accosts you and have at it...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Aug 28 2003, 11:45 AM)AS A FAIRLY NEW MEMBER I THINK I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THINGS WORK ON THIS SITE. BUT ONE THING I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IS WHERE DOES EVERYBODY GET THOSE COOL AVATARS????? ALL I SEE ARE THE STANDARD ONES.AM I MISSING SOMETHING???? BY THE WAY I THINK IT`S GREAT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER OUT HERE AND I HOPE TO GET TO GET TO KNOW ALL OF YOU AS TIME GOES BY. I DON`T HANG AT THE MOOT THOUGH, I DON`T LIKE TO SWIN IN URIIINE. I HANG AT A SMALL BAY AT THE END OF THE MIDDLE CHANNEL ON THE NORTH SIDE. GOOD, FIRM SANDY BOTTOM, BUT CLAMMY.

THERE IS ONE KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD WHICH CAN IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS INSTANTLY WITH A SINGLE TAP. IT'S NOT THE SPACE BAR - THOUGH THAT IS A PRETTY USEFUL KEY IN ITSELF, AND CERTAINLY HELPS TO PREVENT ALLYOURWORDSRUNNINGTOGETHERINABIGMESSLIKETHIS. THE KEY THAT WILL HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND - AND LIKE - YOU BETTER IS THE HUMBLE CAPS LOCK KEY WHICH TURNS A SHOUTY NONSENSE MAGICALLY INTO an ocean of reasoned calm. Ahhhhhhh. However, take note - a single tap is all that is required, uNlEsS yOu WaNt tO sEeM liKE a tWeLve yEAr OLd.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THANKSSNOWBUTILIKETALKINGLOUDANDSOUNDINGLIKEATWELEVEYEAROLDBUTITISVERYGOODADVICE
HOUGHWOWMYSPACEBARISNTWORKINGNOWEITHERLOL

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts