Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
I met Joey at the worlds a few years back at Key West when they were World Champs in F2. Nice guy

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Gary864 @ Jul 14 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I met Joey at the worlds a few years back at Key West when they were World Champs in F2. Nice guy

Yep, he is. He took the Mrs and I for a ride in his old Active Thunder a number of years ago over at the Smoke on the Water run in Grand Haven - didn't know us from Adam, just through OSO. Had the Mrs driving while he throttled and had her running 75+. She had a grin all weekend...

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Very cool pic!

·
12,052 Posts
Back in probably 1997 one weekend spending the night in Little Muscamoot, I woke in the morning and started breakfast for all the boats in our raft that stayed the night. Not far away was a boat with a couple on it so I invited them to join us. It was Joe and Suzanne back when he had a checkmate I believe. We hung out every weekend for years. Ask 3crabs about the night when we were coming back to muscamoot from Lago's about 3 am and he ran out of gas
I called Rich, woke him up and he had to come find us out by the lighthouses. Towed us back in to our raft. Fun night......

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'll never forget that.....
We untied the lines but being woke from a dead sleep we forgot to disconnect the shore power cord from between the boats~

Glad to see Joe is still into boating...I have not seen him in a very long time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts