Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be out of place here, but I know a lot of people look at this forum. I am looking to rent a cottage or home anywhere on Lake St. Clair for a week next June. I do have a dog that I take on vacation with the family. We leave any rentals as clean if not cleaner than when we arrived. Rented in Indiana last year, owner will give me $50 off next rental with him because of how clean the cottage was left. The dog is a well trained Vizsla. I know Lake Saint Clair pretty well and would love to spend a week on the Midwest's best fishery. I would appreciate any info on rentals, anybody is willing to share. I have thought about driving the shoreline looking, but that would be very time consuming.

Thanks in advance,
"The Musky Shakes"-Mark

·
Sponsor Since 02-09
290 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hmmmmm I might have to research this a little further lol. I live on a Canal just north of 10 mile with room to accomodate a 30'er and 2 spare bedrooms. I could make the wife cook and charge a little extra for a good meal after a day on the lake. This might have promise. I wonder how much of a market there would actually be. Less than 1/2 mile from a launch and you could keep the boat in the water for the weekend and not even 10 min away from the mile rds for the bass guys. I might have to talk to the wifey I might be on to something lol.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(---FISHON--- @ Nov 5 2009, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmmmm I might have to research this a little further lol. I live on a Canal just north of 10 mile with room to accomodate a 30'er and 2 spare bedrooms. I could make the wife cook and charge a little extra for a good meal after a day on the lake. This might have promise. I wonder how much of a market there would actually be. Less than 1/2 mile from a launch and you could keep the boat in the water for the weekend and not even 10 min away from the mile rds for the bass guys. I might have to talk to the wifey I might be on to something lol.

they have been a few people asking for rentals but they probally wanna party alittle while on vacation and would you want strangers drinking in your house around your family

1 - 6 of 6 Posts