Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not my report but im reporting for my dad. he went out yesterday morning at cotten road and cought his 50 fish limit. could not fricken believe it when he called me yesterday around noon. he said he must of cought atleast 130 fish, he had 3/4 of a buckett full and dumped the fish out on the ice to sort through them. he had 70 keepers ans after sorting through them he went home with his 50 fish limit all fish 9'' to 11''. he said ice was roughly 7'' thick. 5 f.o.w over weeds. water crystal clear. we are heading out there on sunday hopefullly with some luck we go home with 100 fish! o ya and he said not one sunny which is weird for cotten road.

filetts.....
View attachment 70975
12.5 incher he cought on wed....
Fin Fish Marine invertebrates Marine biology Seafood

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jan 16 2010, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just curious how did you guys get out over there I thought we coudn't park there?

you can park at buchamies (sorry about the spelling) and i guess its not much parking but all you have to do is go inside and give them $5 and you can park there. he said they are really nice there.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my buddy is out there right now and i have been texting him. hes got about 15 to 20 keepers and he said its a ZOO out there!

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE(the curl @ Jan 16 2010, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well not my report but im reporting for my dad. he went out yesterday morning at cotten road and cought his 50 fish limit. could not fricken believe it when he called me yesterday around noon. he said he must of cought atleast 130 fish, he had 3/4 of a buckett full and dumped the fish out on the ice to sort through them. he had 70 keepers ans after sorting through them he went home with his 50 fish limit all fish 9'' to 11''. he said ice was roughly 7'' thick. 5 f.o.w over weeds. water crystal clear. we are heading out there on sunday hopefullly with some luck we go home with 100 fish! o ya and he said not one sunny which is weird for cotten road.

filetts.....
View attachment 70975
12.5 incher he cought on wed....
View attachment 70976

do you know what you dad caught them off?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.