Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my buddy wen't out to cotton rd. fished about 5 to 6 f.o.w. got out their 6:30 a.m. moved four times but I still managed to get my limit of nice perch.all 7''to 10''.the bite did not start for us untill around 11:30 a.m. wish i knew how to put pics on fourm. I will learn some day maby.used a orange tear drop with 2 black dots on it that seems to be my lucky lure.seen some nice hogs down the hole had a few blow on my minnow tease me a little bit.one gill came in to the hole took a bite out of my minnow spit it out then left.good day for me my buddy only caught around 10.but think he still had fun.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
great report jwright, over 300 hits and im the only one to reply
wish i could of made it out with u guys. Tell Mike he would catch more than 10 fish if he would quit texting his ole lady all day

·
Registered
214 Posts
QUOTE(C.Smitty @ Feb 12 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>great report jwright, over 300 hits and im the only one to reply
wish i could of made it out with u guys. Tell Mike he would catch more than 10 fish if he would quit texting his ole lady all day

Yes this forum can be pretty cold sometimes, a lot of takers and few givers. Luckily I can out fish all the takers! LOL Thanks for the report jwright and see ya out there Smitty

·
Registered
68 Posts
QUOTE(baretta @ Feb 12 2010, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(C.Smitty @ Feb 12 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>great report jwright, over 300 hits and im the only one to reply

Yes this forum can be pretty cold sometimes, a lot of takers and few givers. Luckily I can out fish all the takers! LOL Thanks for the report jwright and see ya out there Smitty

nice report man,.maybe headin there in the morning!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts