Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i wake up after having this wierd dream and was like 'what the...??'

it involved me, cotty, captain rob dating monica from friends, some serious waves, vacationing on a beach, cotty stealing my bikinis & turning the white one blue, and north river road from the freeway to bumpers being lined in snoopys of all kinds. at least we were driving a cool convertible. oh, and the blonde girl and guy from 'rules of attraction' were in it, too.

moral: don't let cotty launder your bikinis.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
How many times do I have to tell you?

Stay off the drugs!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
too early for drugs.
but i have been drinking!
JK!!

i remembered more in the shower:

my house was in my regular neighborhood, but suddenly the neighborhood was on a hill, so when you looked out, you could look right into the top floors & see the people in the ren cen, which was in this valley. then i remember being in the lobby of one of the top floors where there was shopping and i was trying to flirt or something with cotty, and he wasn't paying attention and instigator was teasing me bcause of it and tried to set me up with people walking by, including one who gave me the white bikini cotty later turned blue. then, at some point, i was surfing on a pink board (not windsurfing, like i can do) and there were a lot of boats rafted 500 yards out from the beach of my vacation house and captain mike was trying to get people to try synchronized swimming.

then, as monica is driving capt rob,me & cotty in the pink convertible, snoopys are popping out everywhere and mike lefevre was sitting eating ice cream at a picnic table at one of the liquor stores on north river. then my aunt mary came out of no where to yell at mike lefevre and the snoopys started dancing... that's where me, monica, capt rob & instigator were watching capt mike & some others synchronize swim in lawn chairs with our toes in the water and drinking foo foo drinks while cotty walks up with my bikinis, trips, and they go into the water, so we're trying to put them into the basket and we notice my white ones are now light blue.

that's when i woke up.. .thank god! lol!

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 19 2003, 11:29 AM)my house was in my regular neighborhood, but suddenly the neighborhood was on a hill, so when you looked out, you could look right into the top floors & see the people in the ren cen, which was in this valley. then i remember being in the lobby of one of the top floors where there was shopping and i was trying to flirt or something with cotty, and he wasn't paying attention and instigator was teasing me bcause of it and tried to set me up with people walking by, including one who gave me the white bikini cotty later turned blue. then, at some point, i was surfing on a pink board (not windsurfing, like i can do) and there were a lot of boats rafted 500 yards out from the beach of my vacation house and captain mike was trying to get people to try synchronized swimming.

then, as monica is driving capt rob,me & cotty in the pink convertible, snoopys are popping out everywhere and mike lefevre was sitting eating ice cream at a picnic table at one of the liquor stores on north river. then my aunt mary came out of no where to yell at mike lefevre and the snoopys started dancing... that's where me, monica, capt rob & instigator were watching capt mike & some others synchronize swim in lawn chairs with our toes in the water and drinking foo foo drinks while cotty walks up with my bikinis, trips, and they go into the water, so we're trying to put them into the basket and we notice my white ones are now light blue.

that's when i woke up.. .thank god! lol!
Too early for drugs???
Then someones been eating the worm in the bottom of the Mezcal bottle

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! i told the others there was no worm so i could have it all to myself! lol!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Laughing my butt off!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah tell me about it. agh!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I wonder if only blondes dream like that.

There's always cats in my dreams.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
AJU you could be in CK's dreams if she kicked out Snoopy and invited Garfield...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lmao!!!!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTEAJU you could be in CK's dreams if she kicked out Snoopy and invited Garfield...

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Hadn't read this yet, because I didn't think I was involved....
Now I am laughing my a$$ off!!

QUOTE...watching capt mike & some others synchronize swim in lawn chairs

I can't swim for sh*t, so that explains the lawn chairs. We SO have to make that an event at the moot next year!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes, the captain mike synchronized swimming contest
and the cotty laundry dash!

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Hey CK!
i love it
soooo funny