Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. I fell into an unflushed, non lowered lid toilet with my pants on! (tough to explain

2. Went to get into my car at a shooping complex, that wasn't really my car... as I grabbed the handle to get into the car I found a lady sitting in the car (still thinking it was mine)... scared the crap out of me, I screamed.. scared the beegeezers out of her.. she screamed... and then she proceeded to throw her cell phone at me (the one she was talking on) in attempts to ward me off only to have he phone smash into the window that was still up ... many sorry's to her as I ran to my real car that was right beside hers.

3. played bully with a car tailgating my a$$ down Northwestern for a while... he was really making me mad...... I finally let him get around me only to realise that it was Federov (or maybe it wasn't... but I really think it was..regardles...I, at that time, I had know doubt in my mind...it was) .. so I proceeded to follow this stranger as close as I could and took some crappy pictures of my picture phone as proof that I was really behind him... I got so caught up in following the guy that had a license plate that read "sergey" and driving a jag. I really don't know what I was thinking, or what I would do if I actually caught up to him... I ended up turning around at 7 mile and Evergreen... way out of the original direction that I was headed... and nothing accomplished but a crappy picture that you can hardly see

4. mY son... who's 8... decided at just about bedtime ...to tell me that he knows what humping means, which DIDN"T lead into the infamous birds and bees talk (because he was too embarrassed to say anything more ... which is good, because i don't really think its time yet for him to know...anything about that stuff for that matter in my opinion. .. he's too young and doesn't need to know.. However, I still don't know what he knows... and its driving me nuts!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

I had a whole thread typed out yesterday with the first two items in it and deleted it thinking it was your story to tell, not mine

still lmao at the screaming duo of ladies and the resultant phone whipping!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Feb 25 2004, 04:42 PM)4. mY son... who's 8... decided at just about bedtime ...to tell me that he knows what humping means, which DIDN"T lead into the infamous birds and bees talk (because he was too embarrassed to say anything more ... which is good, because i don't really think its time yet for him to know...anything about that stuff for that matter in my opinion. .. he's too young and doesn't need to know.. However, I still don't know what he knows... and its driving me nuts!
I still don't know, can you explain it to me.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trust me Samson... its just quite typical... I learned to laugh about it along time ago..

just laugh with me and I'll be happy!....

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Feb 25 2004, 05:47 PM)still lmao at the screaming duo of ladies and the resultant phone whipping!!

haha!... i was dying girl!... that... hands down... was the best part of the day!...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
cgirl, i got a WONDERFUL laugh out of this! hee hee! see! it's not only me! wahoooooooooo!! the old lady with the cell phone is a CLASSIC!!!! lol!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...Samson knows that my week has been crazy and I have not had much opportunity to check out the happenings on the boards....but he told me that I just had to take the time to read this thread...glad I did

Thanks for the laugh
I have some funny mental pictures, CGirl

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone ever get their nylons sucked up into the back of a fan and wrapped up so tight in that the fan breaks at the tanning salon before?

hehe... um, scuse me miss tanning salon worker, but I broke your fan ....

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Feb 25 2004, 04:42 PM) Went to get into my car at a shooping complex, that wasn't really my car...
[snapback]209981[/snapback]​

Was it at least the same kind and color of car or were you just having a blond moment!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Apr 2 2006, 01:36 PM)anyone ever get their nylons sucked up into the back of a fan and wrapped up so tight in that the fan breaks at the tanning salon before?

[snapback]390402[/snapback]​

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Apr 2 2006, 12:36 PM)anyone ever get their nylons sucked up into the back of a fan and wrapped up so tight in that the fan breaks at the tanning salon before?

hehe... um, scuse me miss tanning salon worker, but I broke your fan ....

[snapback]390402[/snapback]​

·
Registered
629 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Feb 25 2004, 04:42 PM)
2. Went to get into my car at a shooping complex, that wasn't really my car... as I grabbed the handle to get into the car I found a lady sitting in the car (still thinking it was mine)... scared the crap out of me, I screamed.. scared the beegeezers out of her.. she screamed... and then she proceeded to throw her cell phone at me (the one she was talking on) in attempts to ward me off only to have he phone smash into the window that was still up ... many sorry's to her as I ran to my real car that was right beside hers.

[snapback]209981[/snapback]​

I did this once, and once only. Back about 20 some years, I had a 76 Grand Prix. Maroon with White Vinal roof. I had run into a 7-11 for a soda and came out and jumped into my car. I inserted my key, and after a little hesitation, it fired up. I reached for the consol to shift and it wasn't there. Panic stricken I looked behind me and saw my car. I was sitting in another Grand Prix, same colors but it had the gear shift on the column. I couldn't believe it started up, but it did. I quickly shut it off and jumped out. I looked around, but no one saw me. What a relief that was! Two cars, both Grand Prixs, same year and colors. I should have known when I sat down, since it was a bench seat and not the buckets like mine. That totally freaked me out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts