1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last nite 3 little girls were killed in a house fire in Algonac-

thier mother made it out and is in the hospital-

this is a very sad day!

Please be thankful for your life and say a prayer for this poor girl who lost all of her kids

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
That is a very sad story.....I feel horrible for the parents....To lose a child must be muder.... but all three............WOW......Is there some where where donations can be offered?????

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 26 2003, 11:24 AM)Check your smoke Detectors. Man what a bummer.
and get some CO detectors, too people~Love ya all

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
sad story, this is the time of year lots of houses burn. be careful with your christmas decorations, remember not too many lights into one cord. keep real trees damp

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FYI-

the fire started from the dryer vent-
the three little girls were 7, 5 & 3-

their mother is only 32 years old and is going thru a divorce, was living alone-

she is Laney's size- could you imagine this tiny lady trying to get 3 little ones out of a burning 2nd story house all by herself????

she lost everything!

I think the Algonac Lions club will be collecting donations

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Nov 26 2003, 03:45 PM)FYI-

the fire started from the dryer vent-
the three little girls were 7, 5 & 3-

their mother is only 32 years old and is going thru a divorce, was living alone-

she is Laney's size- could you imagine this tiny lady trying to get 3 little ones out of a burning 2nd story house all by herself????

she lost everything!

I think the Algonac Lions club will be collecting donations
Sad...let us all know!

I would have thought for sure it would have been fireplace related.

dryer vent though...my dad always said to vacuum them out every year...guess he was right.

Hope she has family near by.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts

Sometimes life throws you a curve and makes you question everything. What a bummer!

Nothing can be said for something that horrendous.

Except a prayer for three little angels, and a mother who lost them.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
We had a fire here in Troy last weekend caused by a dryer vent. It was at a apartment complex. The guys got there before it burned up, but she had smoke damage in everything. She was lucky, her and her 3 children are fine, along with their two cats.

Sad.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts