Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Thanks Rob & Kim for hosting the Holiday Party. We had a great time!
All of the kids played so good together, and my kids had a BLAST!

Lots of good food, lots of good company, a beautiful day...what more could you ask for?

Thanks Again!!!

ps. So nice to meet you Mr. & Mrs. DailyInterest - glad you guys came!!

SIDE NOTE: Traveler~ Call the recruiters NOW for Tori - WOW!! What a natural she is - GOOD JOB DAD!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Ow! I'm hurting this morning. Can barely type I'm so tired. I just can't wake up.

I have a few pictures I'll put up tonight at home.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Rob & Kim - thanks for having all of us over. Had a nice time.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Ditto to Shandog! Thanks for the great party Waterloggeds!! Such a nice group of people, I think it took us 2 hours to leave as we were meeting a lot more of you guys! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Our girls had a fun time with all the kids too!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Thanks Pauligan!!!
Nice picture of myself.....uuuuurg!!! I think CBJ is normally supposed to be the grille guy!!! I was there for two minutes and snap you go...Ha Ha!! Anyways, thanks to the Waterlogged's(Rob & Kim) for hosting another fine
LSCN Party!! Cool house you guys!!! Was able to get XO in and out...no problem!! The kids definitely had a great time too!! Glad everybody thought Kan Jam was way coool!!

Thanks again!!!

XO's

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Thanks for having us over...had a blast but stayed out a little later than I wanted to.....all in good fun. It was nice seeing all the kids gettting along great.

Waterlogged you cam is on top of the fridge with a bunch of pics in it.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Thanks Waterloggeds... great party!!! Turned out to be a nice day. That mexican dip that Prowlerr made isn't agreeing with me though.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Ok, maybe Jaeger bombs at bumpers at 11:30 wasn't such a good idea? Man I am hurt'in for cert'in!

Um, nice to meet everyone I met. Nice to see everyone I saw.

Hope everyone had a good time. Glad to see the kids playing so well together. Can't wait to do it again! Ok, I'm going to fall asleep at my desk now. Good night!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Rob and Kim thanks for hosting such a great bash! Perfect memorial day fare with the kiddies along for the ride. Can't believe how well behaved "all" of those kids were. Don't recall even one single incident of note. Not hard to see that the apples have not fallen far from the tree. Good people beget good kids!!!! That was a great change of pace and thanks to all for the good food and comraderie. XO you are right Kan Jam rules. Wish I'd thought of it, I'd be rich!!

Tori told me last night, Mini was my favorite but she thought "everyone was sooo cool"!! Jackie had an absolute blast bouncing in the ball pit/moonwalk!! Shanny Tori referred to you as the "really tall pretty lady".

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wow! looks like a great party! can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ May 27 2003, 09:25 AM)That mexican dip that Prowlerr made isn't agreeing with me though.

Maybe THAT'S what it is that I ate. <_<

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Cracking up reading this thread! Rob and Kim - THANK YOU!

I don't know if I had more fun watching the kids play or the adults play!

Rob and Rerun, those shots at Bumper did me under..... Ouch!

Beautiful time!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts