Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new cockpit cover and want to add a bow cover.
Who`s good? Does anyone come out to the boat?
I see Rabers is only three blocks away anybody know
anything about them?

·
12,052 Posts
Can you take the boat to them? (whoever) Then they can go back and forth for small adjustments and give you a better fit. Just something I've noticed over the years.

·
Registered
75 Posts
bill at davies custom boat covers 586-469-7062 , located at mt. clemens marine center... does excellant canvas work, and is reasonable... he does all the sunsation covers for the factory in algonac!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Boatworks Dan Hossack in Clinton Township, he did my interior and cockpit cover for the aggressor, I have sent a few people to him from LSCN. 586 792-2828

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got my boat back from Bill @ Davies Boat Covers in Mt. Clemens. I had the bow and cockpit covers done. Quality is top notch and Bill was great to work with. 1 week turnaround!

·
Registered
230 Posts
A guy I used to work with does it on the side. I know he also gets overflow work from a boat store that does covers. I just had one done on my 21' for $450. It was a grey color material. To match the boat, would have run $550. That is over the window. The material is sunbrella. His number is 586-492-5181.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts