Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I have only been there once (with no kids). It was a very nice place. It reminds me of a campground with boats instead of tents. Every weekend is a theme weekend for a party. They have a pool. I believe they have put-put for the kids. A playground. And I believe they also had organized games/contests for kids.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We're going there for Christmas in July the weekend of 7-25. They are going to have crafts for the kids & a band Fri & Sat nites. I know of some freinds who go there 2 - 3 times a month. It's a fun place best to call & find out what would be a good family weekend. 519-682-3841

·
LSCN Sponsor
142 Posts
Cove Marina is a real nice place for the family.. Took the family there a couple weeks ago and had a great time. They have pool, volleyball, band playing at the pool, put put golf. Also very clean.

You can check out their website at www.covemarinaonline.com

Click on special events for each weekends events.

·
12,052 Posts
I have been to the Cove and to Radlins (same river) many times. My opinion is Radlins is WAY cleaner and nicer. Heated pool and pavilion area. Crafts for kids also for a few bucks they babysit them. The bar (spooters) at the Cove is more fun but the best overall restaurant is Lighthouse Inn next to Radlins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts