Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning with about the worst headache that I have had in a very long time.
So far, I have taken a long HOT shower and had two cups of coffee. What works for your headache?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Actually, the best otc drug for my headaches is "momentum" funny thing is that it is supposed to be for back aches!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I have been suffering from migrains since I was 10!

Lay in a very dark, and quiet room. If you have someone to run and soak a washcloth in very hot water to place on your forehead constantly, about every ten minutes, that works great for awhile. Keep your eyes closed.

If you don't have access to prescription migrain medicine you must get some Excedrine Migrain. If you want to sleep it off get some Excedrine PM. I use both myself.

Hope you feel better. It sucks. Oh....also if you quit looking at the computer screen it may help.........

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 11 2003, 07:32 AM)I woke up this morning with about the worst headache that I have had in a very long time.
So far, I have taken a long HOT shower and had two cups of coffee. What works for your headache?

You shouldn't have drank so much at Jack's last night.

Soak a washcloth in very hot water and lay in on your forehead. Repeat whenever it cools off.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 11 2003, 06:40 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 11 2003, 07:32 AM) I woke up this morning with about the worst headache that I have had in a very long time.

You shouldn't have drank so much at Jack's last night.

Soak a washcloth in very hot water and lay in on your forehead. Repeat whenever it cools off.
Snowpuff, go over there and be his "runner". You do a good job at it when I get Migrains

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 11 2003, 07:42 AM)Snowpuff, go over there and be his "runner". You do a good job at it when I get Migrains

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 11 2003, 07:50 AM)
Not sure why I got an angry smilie..........
The first part.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would love to be able to sleep it off, or even stop l;ooking at this screen, but I am at work and not home. Thanks everybody. I will try the back stuff, momentum or whatever. Excedrine is so full of caffiene <--SP?

OH -- to those who I have told that I plan to be in the moot tomorrow, I have to help my brother move.
Maybe sunday.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Jul 11 2003, 09:03 AM)Vicodin...

mmmm Vicodin

I love this stuff, works for everything, plus you dont care that you even had pain
Doesn't do much for me other than give me one killer stomach ache.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts