Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to the boat at Beacon Cove on Sunday, and saw three Sheriff trucks "Crime Scene units" and a cruiser at Hideaway around 10:30am. Anybody know what was going on? It look like they where standing around a boat on the hoist. The boat name was "King And I" it was a go fast wellcraft. Any Info as to this?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
That boat has been around for sometime. I always like it! I hope it was not in an accident. Last I have seen it is sitting on the Hoist at Miller marina, and came from New Baltimore. Very cool boat for its time, in my opinion.

Could this possibly be any realation to the powerboat that hit the rocks at Clinton river, which was previously posted?

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
What ever happened... I hope everybody was able to walk away. Crime scene unit doesnt sound good... but it could be a police formality maybe?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
the boat in the hoist at Hideaway is a 38 (?) older Scarab III (go-fast style) with orange and yellow graphics (stripes). We got to Beacon cove around noon yesterday and it was hanging in the straps then.

Didn't look like there was damage to it, but I didn't look closely. Definately not a cruiser, and it was in the hoist before this incident.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.