Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
go to www.cruefest2.ning.com it'll show all the bands and alot of other things to.

only the main acts are on the bill, especially with that many bands.

Shram will be on the second stage.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(sshhiittyy @ Aug 9 2009, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>go to www.cruefest2.ning.com it'll show all the bands and alot of other things to.

only the main acts are on the bill, especially with that many bands.

Shram will be on the second stage.

Yes that is correct there is a Monster Energy stage at Cruefest this yr. We will be performing before Drowning Pool. Here is the complete list of bands in the order that they play.

Local band - monster energy stage
16 second stare - monster energy stage
Charm City Devils - main stage
Shram - monster
Drowning Pool - main
Cavo - monster
TOADeadMan - main
Rev Theory - monster
Godsmack - main
M Crue

The tour has been CRAZY AMAZING so far so hope to see some of you out there

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 8 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got my cruefest tixs..... scramalama aint on the bill what gives?

We had a hard time trumping Motley Crue, Godsmack, TOADMan and Drowning Pool
Have to sell a few million records before that happens I guess

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(gill @ Aug 16 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was a good show. The Crue didn't sound good after Godsmack though. I tried wearing the pink hat but it was too hot for it. Not to many people went to the second stage.

Thanx to all who came out to the show!!! Even though the stage was pretty far away from the main and the times were wrong on the tix Detroit didn't let us down with a GREAT crowd out there!! Thanx for the PM Gill glad you thought we rocked. Your right about the pink hat too!! Glad you got to meet Pete as well
See you all on the lake sept.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
It was a trip, thats for sure!!!!! Gald to hang out for a few. hope you get back soon to get on the water, its gota be killing you. i havent fished since wed and feal lost, cant imagine not fishing since July.?.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 16 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>WOW!! vince neill gained a few pounds

Yep, & that's after he had lipo.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 16 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>did anyone see the girl fight up on the hill?
excellent...but to short

no!!!! Damn I missed a girl fight eeh??
I didn't even get to the main stage actually. Ive seen it way too many times already and lot's of friends and family to hang with. What a hectic day out there

Rip I'm glad you hung on to your hat I heard peeps were trying to rip it off lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.