Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was anchored at Lakeside Beach in Lake Huron with a couple of friends last Monday afternoon when this bad boy came cruising out under the Blue Water Bridge heading North. Looks like a small cruise ship. Anyone seen this before? Is it local?

Cloud Water Sky Boat Watercraft

Water Cloud Sky Boat Watercraft

Attachments

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Grapes @ Aug 1 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>pretty dang pricey.

Pricey is an understatement. I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise last year and it did not cost that much.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Within the near future there will be a new port for the cruises right behind the Ren Ce downtown. The facility is being being built right now and the funding was just obtained for a large wharf to harbor larger boats. Before the economy declined these Great Lakes crusies were very popular and mainly were out of Canada. I would love to do something like this someday so hopefully with the new port comes some more economical options

·
Registered
6,538 Posts
QUOTE(blorincz @ Aug 3 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Passed by this beauty on the St. Clair River on our way home from Lexington yesterday. Like us, they were stuck for a while waiting for the boat races to clear.

View attachment 64914

I heard that guy on the radio yesterday. He was trying to get permission to sneak through with a freighter.

Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.