Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
rjt im looking for some tungston jigs for the detroit river 1/2 to 3/4 do you make any or know where i could find any?...thanks

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(RJT @ Jun 23 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jun 23 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>rjt im looking for some tungston jigs for the detroit river 1/2 to 3/4 do you make any or know where i could find any?...thanks
Sorry no Tungston. Tin or bismuth is under my realm of possibility. Why do you want these jigs?

i use the tung. tear drops for ice fishing they are real sensitive i think they'll do good in the river with the less bulk then lead 3/4 oz heads i just like the feel of them bps has some in the shakey head version what ever that is only in 1/4 oz...thanks

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
nice work, dont look like raps though.

Tru-Tungsten makes jigs heavier than a 1/4oz. BPS carries SOME of them, not ALL of them.

Round tungsten jigs arent that easy to find.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Sweet Ryan!!!!

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Wow, how in the heck do you do that Ryan. They are too pretty to fish with. Great job!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(RJT @ Jun 28 2009, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(RICKJAMES @ Jun 26 2009, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sweet! Nice job Ryan, lookin good!

What paints (brand) have you been messin with?

I have been using automotive paint. Just tested the clear coat on the pictured lures. So far so good. The lure has caught fish since I posted this.

Thats cool, aint nothin like catching fish on "your" lure's.
Glad to hear though Ryan, they look great!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts