Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldn't you think in a down economy like this, you would get better customer service?

It sure seems hard to find good customer service lately.

Most recently I have been looking for some custom graphics for my snowmobile. I found a place online and emailed them an inquiry (this is one of the ways they listed for inquiries on their website). That was last Monday, I hadnt heard from them and called and talked to someone Thursday. It is obviously a small printing business with one guy doing most of the work, but as of today still no response. So last Thursday I emailed a local graphics/boat name/vehicle wrap company and also mentioned that I need someone to do my boat name in the spring. Still nothing. I have money that I want to give to these people.

For a new canvas quote for our boat I was 1 for 2 on quotes. Got a response from the 2nd person and called them a few times but they never came out.

I am also on our condo association board and am part of the decisions about painting, paving, concrete work, landscaping, sprinklers, etc. We are constantly having to follow up with companies about bad service.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
QUOTE(Suck My Wake @ Oct 12 2009, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wouldn't you think in a down economy like this, you would get better customer service?

Agreed, CS is definately taking a backseat to volume.
Unfortunately, I think the inverse is true, in a down economy people are in a shi**y mood,
employees have been asked to do more with less, haven't gotten raises or taken pay cuts.
Move em in, move em out.
Go with word of mouth referrals.

gt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts