Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, im a newbie to the forum... GREAT forum btw!!!

I used to boat on LSC back in the 80's and 90's, and at that time i had a Canadian registered boat and needed a I-68 to dock anywhere on the US side.

Now I live on the US side and I have a MC registered boat and my question is do i still just need an I-68 to return to the states? Or is there canadian permits i need now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.